Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Walking Dead

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

The Walking Dead

Old 09-03-2015, 23:15   #16
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Walking Dead

I had grown tired of Russ's criticisms, but I have to say that was a poor episode. I know they can't all be good but that was dull, dull, dull.
Old 09-03-2015, 23:24   #17
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I had grown tired of Russ's criticisms, but I have to say that was a poor episode. I know they can't all be good but that was dull, dull, dull.
Got to agree. Massive fan of the show but starting to get a little bored.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 23:32   #18
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

It's been crap for ages.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 16:41   #19
richard s
Permanently Banned

Services: Tivo XL 150mb broadband L phone
richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one

It will get better.

How do you get the US time line (i.e watching it before UK time line).
richard s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 17:49   #20
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
It's been crap for ages.
I have to agree
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 21:04   #21
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard s View Post
How do you get the US time line (i.e watching it before UK time line).
Torrents, or other methods of obtaining the uploaded US episodes.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 12:15   #22
Horizon
Media Watcher

Services: Sky, Cable & Freeview
Horizon has reached the bronze age
Horizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze age

I have to disagree here with the comments about the last episode, I thought it was good!

Where the episodes are clearly filler for the next stage in the show, then I agree it gets boring, ie some of the eps before we got to the town. But I think we're now in a interesting stage again and getting some real story telling.

The show is leading us down the path that Rick and his "family" might revolt against the town at some point, something Rick himself did warn off in his video "interview." But, I think there are a few clear clues it may go the other way and the first clue was just before they entered the town.

I am going to call this town Stepford from now on....
Old 21-03-2015, 22:07   #23
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard s View Post
It will get better.
Just got around to watching last Monday's episode.

Much much better, and a level of gore not seen for some time.

Happier now.
Old 30-03-2015, 21:05   #24
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Daryls chain whip triple walker kill was definitely the highlight of the season finale!
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2015, 22:49   #25
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze

That and the look on rick's face at the end
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2015, 23:23   #26
Horizon
Media Watcher

Services: Sky, Cable & Freeview
Horizon has reached the bronze age
Horizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze age

A good ending to the series and sets things up nicely for the next.

I wonder how long it will take before the new baddies find the town?
Old 15-07-2015, 23:34   #27
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Fear the walking dead.

New series that catalogues the time that Rick was asleep.

http://www.melty.com/fear-the-walkin...led-a1191.html

Looks good.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:23   #28
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Fear the walking dead.

New series that catalogues the time that Rick was asleep.

http://www.melty.com/fear-the-walkin...led-a1191.html

Looks good.
Not happy that this is on BT only, however I managed to watch the first episode last night, without having to sign up for anything, after trawling through various nefarious sites.

It was OK, a slow starter but I assume it will have to be. I'll try and watch the second episode tonight.

If anyone knows any decent sites that you don't have to sign up for, please PM me.

Cheers
Old 28-10-2015, 12:25   #29
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

There are rumours he's not actually dead, it's possible he landed under the body I guess and the walkers ate that but wow.....what an episode, that and the previous one.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2015, 14:29   #30
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

It will annoy me if he isn't dead. The amount of walkers there surrounding him, there should be no way he can survive.

This season has been excellent so far
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote