Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Old 22-12-2014, 14:25   #5266
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Broadcastnow says Discovery will show an friendly between Real Madrid and AC Milan on Quest and British Eurosport later this month.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-12-2014, 19:56   #5267
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Broadcastnow says Discovery will show an friendly between Real Madrid and AC Milan on Quest and British Eurosport later this month.
Yes, live from Dubai, 3.45pm UK time on 30 December.
http://www.sportbusiness.com/sport-n...-challenge-cup
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2014, 19:21   #5268
Lostlam
Inactive

Lostlam will become famous soon enoughLostlam will become famous soon enoughLostlam will become famous soon enough

Good to see Eurosport will be showing some football prior to the start of the ACON 2015, and possibly the AFC Asian Cup 2015.
Lostlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2014, 10:55   #5269
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostlam View Post
Good to see Eurosport will be showing some football prior to the start of the ACON 2015, and possibly the AFC Asian Cup 2015.
http://www.live-footballontv.com/liv...eurosport.html
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2014, 11:04   #5270
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Is the African cup of nations on the bbc ?
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2014, 22:31   #5271
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Vince, you need treatment!
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2014, 19:02   #5272
Lostlam
Inactive

Lostlam will become famous soon enoughLostlam will become famous soon enoughLostlam will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Thanks. Looks like football could be on all day some days, should they show all of the AFC Cup.
Lostlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2014, 19:41   #5273
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Nice to see NFL RedZone available in HD on Sky Sports 5 HD.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2014, 10:12   #5274
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Vince, you need treatment!
HHAHAA i know max i know. I lead a very boring life of bed, tivo and football manager. I'll be able to engage in classic 10p betting on cape verde matches.

Here's a question: I made a sky sports device change on 1st december. does that mean i have to wait to the 1st january to make a new one?? i got a new phone.

Is it also true if i'd made the device change on the 30th november i would have been able to do it now??! how annoying one day has cost me.
Old 04-01-2015, 22:34   #5275
braysoj1
cf.geek

Services: virgin media xl , freeview, sky
braysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to all

Breaking news : wwe network coming to the uk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (891.6 KB, 21 views)
braysoj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 22:41   #5276
harry_hitch
Heavens to Betsy, Bertie!

Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
harry_hitch has reached the bronze age
harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Where ever it is on, you need to keep an eye out a chap called Kwesi Appiah. Crystal Palace player who has been on loan twice to the mighty Cambridge United. Recently called up to the Ghana squad. Very good player for the U's, banged the goals in for fun in League 2 this season.

---------- Post added at 22:41 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by braysoj1 View Post
Breaking news : wwe network coming to the uk
Third times a charm!

Edit: Lets hope it launches this time for those who want it, and that it effects Sky's massive profits they gain from ripping everyone (well my brother at least) off.
harry_hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:29   #5277
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hitch View Post
Where ever it is on, you need to keep an eye out a chap called Kwesi Appiah. Crystal Palace player who has been on loan twice to the mighty Cambridge United. Recently called up to the Ghana squad. Very good player for the U's, banged the goals in for fun in League 2 this season.

---------- Post added at 22:41 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

Third times a charm!

Edit: Lets hope it launches this time for those who want it, and that it effects Sky's massive profits they gain from ripping everyone (well my brother at least) off.
I will indeed harry. the matches in the african cup of nations are usually on at reasonable times too. i play a game called soccermanager on the internet so i may try and buy him on it if he impresses me haha.

As for wwe network does anyone know if you can use it on phone on just 4G? if so i spy watching 1997 wrestling pay per views at my desk in work. huzzah
Old 05-01-2015, 11:04   #5278
harry_hitch

harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age

Quote:
I will indeed harry. the matches in the african cup of nations are usually on at reasonable times too. i play a game called soccermanager on the internet so i may try and buy him on it if he impresses me haha.

As for wwe network does anyone know if you can use it on phone on just 4G? if so i spy watching 1997 wrestling pay per views at my desk in work. huzzah

Haha. I doubt I will play it, but I have just signed up for soccermanager and I see he has a rating of 75. Don't know if that is any good or not though. I also doubt he will get much playing time in the ACN, but he will be good to bring on with 20-30 mins to go.
Old 05-01-2015, 18:48   #5279
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array

Oi, hands off Kwesi Appiah!!!
Old 05-01-2015, 19:45   #5280
harry_hitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
Oi, hands off Kwesi Appiah!!!
Lol, yeah I think he is back with you guys after the ACN. Might as well stay with us though, I don't think he is ready for the Premiership yet. We had another one of your youngsters with us recently too, Sullay Kaikai. very good players at league two level. It's a shame to lose them.

On the plus side, I have rather enjoyed the FA Cup draw just now!!