Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Judge Judy on the Paul O`Grady show?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Judge Judy on the Paul O`Grady show?

Old 06-02-2011, 15:54   #1
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
Judge Judy on the Paul O`Grady show?

Hi all, Anyone know where i can download the Paul O`Grady show with the Judge Judy interview please for my wife.
Thanks.
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-02-2011, 15:59   #2
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Judge Judy on the Paul O`Grady show?

Are you sure its for your wife

I like Judge Judy, she takes no crap

Er I mean my wife likes Judge Judy and I just watch to be sociable
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 16:15   #3
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

That show was from 2008.. Doubt if you'll get it

---------- Post added at 16:15 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

Just to help you possibly find it that was the following episode

Quote:
9th October 2008
Season 9 Episode 14
The Birkenhead comedian is joined by Judge Judy for his daily dose of features and competitions
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 16:17   #4
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
Are you sure its for your wife

I like Judge Judy, she takes no crap

Er I mean my wife likes Judge Judy and I just watch to be sociable
Yeah, I like the good lady and think she`s great but it is really for my wife.
I know its an old one Kymmy, just thought i might get it somewhere to please the wife.
Old 06-02-2011, 16:19   #5
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Searched the usual places but sorry the only reference to the episode I could find was a WIKI link to YOUTUBE but that one's been removed due to copyright infringment
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 16:29   #6
budwieser
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
That show was from 2008.. Doubt if you'll get it

---------- Post added at 16:15 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

Just to help you possibly find it that was the following episode
Thanks for that Kymmy.
Old 06-02-2011, 16:33   #7
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

I cant seem to find anything either, the best I could do was some pictures of her with Paul going for some scran.

sorry bud
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 17:24   #8
budwieser
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
I cant seem to find anything either, the best I could do was some pictures of her with Paul going for some scran.

sorry bud
Ok, Cheers all anyway. I love the helpfullness of people in this forum!
Old 06-02-2011, 18:47   #9
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Wish I'd seen that one. I like Judge Judy
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote