Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Silent Witness (series 14)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Silent Witness (series 14)

Old 03-01-2011, 14:11   #1
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Silent Witness (series 14)

Starts tonight at 9pm BBC1 I really enjoy this and also waking the dead
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2011, 09:01   #2
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Silent Witness (series 14)

Yes I watched it last night Kimmy (well there wasn't much else on) and I thoroughly enjoyed the first episode. Scary part for me was when she returned to her flat and there was a shadowy figure lurking on the landing or was that imagination?
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:13   #3
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

Do they really need to show the cutting up of bodies on the morturay slab in such graphic detail? I won't be returning to this programme
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:15   #4
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

What gets me is that the team always know the victim in some way which makes for strange storylines.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:34   #5
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

That's a common problem in most of these murder mystery detective type programmes. If things were true to real life essentially if you are the relative or friend of anyone involved with the police you might as well give up now, you are either the victim or purpetrator of crime
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:43   #6
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Do they really need to show the cutting up of bodies on the morturay slab in such graphic detail? I won't be returning to this programme
Aw Rob, gruesome me, that's the best part of this programme lol!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:08   #7
thebestie4lifexx
Permanently Banned

Services: vm 10mb bb, sky+, idk abt fone
thebestie4lifexx is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Aw Rob, gruesome me, that's the best part of this programme lol!
yuck
thebestie4lifexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 13:23   #8
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Starts tonight at 9pm BBC1 I really enjoy this and also waking the dead
I'm pleased to see a new series of Silent Witness starting.

Is a new series of Waking The Dead in the offing? I haven't heard anything.

I also enjoyed Waking The Dead and, of course, not forgetting Dalziel And Pascoe.
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 14:00   #9
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Waking the dead is coming back in 2011 but sorry to say that it'll be it's final series

No dates as yet

---------- Post added at 14:00 ---------- Previous post was at 13:58 ----------

Link to the final series comment (sorry to say but it's the SUN newspaper)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-to-sleep.html
Old 04-01-2011, 16:25   #10
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array

Thanks for the heads up and the link Kimmy.

Not to worry about it being the Sun as I am not at all fussed about my news sources.

A pity it's finally coming to an end but it has had a good innings and nothing can go on forever.

I just hope the new series is not a disappointment so it can go out on a high.
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 16:04   #11
MrGiles2
Inactive

Services: Virginemedia V+. Broadband, Sky, Freeview, Blu-Ray, DVD, Home Cinema
MrGiles2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a fan of both Silent Witness and Waking The Dead, and have been for a few years.

I have also got quite a few episodes on DVD which I always enjoy watching.

Be warned though, although there has nothing been said about future seasons of Silent Witness, Season 9 of Waking The Dead will be the very final season, so make the best of it when it is transmitted soon hopefully.
MrGiles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 16:07   #12
Kymmy
Inactive

Anyone watch last nights episode?? Quite a shocker of an ending, though I have my own ideas about what really happened

Spoiler: 
I think that the policeman killed Harry's would be killer and then they shot him some more an burned him to protect Harry
Old 26-01-2011, 12:46   #13
Pog66
Inactive

Services: SKY HD+, BT BB
Pog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Anyone watch last nights episode?? Quite a shocker of an ending, though I have my own ideas about what really happened

Spoiler: 
I think that the policeman killed Harry's would be killer and then they shot him some more an burned him to protect Harry
Not quite but you had the right idea

Spoiler: 
Didn't think they would kill Harry off with another two parter to come. Although despite Harry being shot in the leg he wasn't limping when he walked away after shooting & burning (and I did check on watch again!!).

Nice twist with the Policeman at the end
Pog66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 15:23   #14
Aragorn
Inactive

Aragorn has a nice shiny star
Aragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny star

Bit of an odd episode for me - very little pathology, a shock at the end of part 1 and a dodgy get out in part 2. Nice outing for the cast, I guess.
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2011, 12:01   #15
Pog66
Inactive

Services: SKY HD+, BT BB
Pog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
Bit of an odd episode for me - very little pathology, a shock at the end of part 1 and a dodgy get out in part 2. Nice outing for the cast, I guess.
I think they get another one to Amsterdam next week
Pog66 is offline   Reply With Quote