Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Series Renewed / Cancelled 2010

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Series Renewed / Cancelled 2010

Old 20-11-2010, 16:56   #91
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Series Renewed / Cancelled 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I like The Event as well
It average, I watched it up to now, but it's not "must see" tv.

The Walking Dead, however, is fantastic. 3 episodes in and I can't wait for Friday nights.

I like that their keeping the seasons on shorts runs.

Quality over quantity. They'd better not Funch it up.
Old 20-11-2010, 17:00   #92
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
It average, I watched it up to now, but it's not "must see" tv.
That's your opinion. I like it.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 13:29   #93
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
That's your opinion. I like it.
Of course it's my opinion, I said it.
Old 22-11-2010, 19:29   #94
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Of course it's my opinion, I said it.
Just pointed it out, as it did appear to me that you said it as fact. I suppose that's the problem with forums eh? You don't get that face to face contact.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 20:39   #95
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Stargate Universe has been cancelled

http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/syfy...gate-universe/
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 20:41   #96
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Post in other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Just saw you post it on BXB. I'll say what I said on there. I hope they end it properly and not like SGA.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 22:36   #97
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

So much for the "5 year story"

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 00:23   #98
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Most of us would have died of boredom before 5 years

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 19:47   #99
cimt

Sanctuary has been renewed for a 4th season. This is awesome news.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...-by-syfy/79121
Old 18-01-2011, 20:01   #100
Scary
Inactive

Services: Size XL 120mg BB Tivo box v+ box
Scary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of society

there is a new sparticus out on the 21/1/10 in america called sparticus gods of the arena which is a prequil to blood and sand, blood and sand season two has been shelved for the moment as Andy Whitfield's cancer has returned
Scary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 20:04   #101
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Moved The Cape posts to the existing thread for it

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/11...eason-1-a.html
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 20:05   #102
cimt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary View Post
there is a new sparticus out on the 21/1/10 in america called sparticus gods of the arena which is a prequil to blood and sand, blood and sand season two has been shelved for the moment as Andy Whitfield's cancer has returned
Liam McIntyre has replaced him in the role so it's back on. It'll probably premiere next year.
Old 18-01-2011, 20:08   #103
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary View Post
Andy pulled out for good late last year, IIRC

The role has been re-cast, & the second season will feature Liam McIntyre as Spartacus.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote