Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Lost : Season 6

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Lost : Season 6

Old 29-05-2010, 12:40   #61
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Re: Lost : Season 6

If LucasArts had made a Lost game...

http://kotaku.com/5550627/if-lucasar...-1987/gallery/

Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-06-2010, 22:00   #62
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
It was actually a really good ending, there was a lot to think about and those not liking it seem to not totally get the ending.

Spoiler: 
They weren't dead all the time, everything on the Island did happen. The flash sideways was a place that one of them created so that when each of them no matter when they died could easily find each other again, and eventually they all went to heaven/moved on together.

The reason for not everyone being in the church was that although others were in the world that was created they weren't all as close as the main characters had become. However in the case of Ben, he didn't feel ready to go with everyone.

I know its over but have added spoiler tags for those that may not have seen it yet.
I did get the ending. I didn't mind it too much (although I had actually guessed they were already dead by about halfway through season 1). My problem was that the pacing of the final episode (and most of Lost for that matter). It was far too slow. They could have cut at least 40 minutes of the final episode with little or no loss to the story. Hell, there is at least 20 minutes of music with people just looking meaningfully at one another..

As for my opinion of the whole series? It was two seasons of good stories spread over 6 seasons.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 22:16   #63
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart C View Post

....It was two seasons of good stories spread over 6 seasons.
more like 4, 4 and a half seasons with the writers strike

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 22:21   #64
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I did get the ending. I didn't mind it too much (although I had actually guessed they were already dead by about halfway through season 1). My problem was that the pacing of the final episode (and most of Lost for that matter). It was far too slow. They could have cut at least 40 minutes of the final episode with little or no loss to the story. Hell, there is at least 20 minutes of music with people just looking meaningfully at one another..

As for my opinion of the whole series? It was two seasons of good stories spread over 6 seasons.
But they weren't dead!
Old 01-06-2010, 22:50   #65
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

What wasn't explained though, was what happened to Kate the fugitve wanted for murder after she left the island.

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 23:08   #66
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
(although I had actually guessed they were already dead by about halfway through season 1)

Then you were wrong.
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote