Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Super league

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Super league

Old 13-10-2014, 17:26   #676
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Super league

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Personally l would kick them both out of the club as they has done considerable damage to the image of Wigan.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-10-2014, 18:13   #677
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Personally l would kick them both out of the club as they has done considerable damage to the image of Wigan.

You love an overreaction denphone lol
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 18:19   #678
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
You love an overreaction denphone lol
You saw it for yourself so l rest my case.
Old 13-10-2014, 18:21   #679
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

You're talking as if hes killed a bloke and Wane told him to do it! People make mistakes, it was out of charachter and in the heat of the moment. What he did was wrong but people deserve a second chance in my opinion.
Old 14-10-2014, 18:21   #680
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Quote:
Wigan prop Ben Flower has been given a six-month ban after twice punching St Helens' Lance Hohaia during Saturday's Grand Final.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/29612687

13 matches - 2 pre-season friendlies, 10 Super League games & World Club Series v Brisbane.

I think thats fair enough.
Old 14-10-2014, 18:37   #681
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/29612687

13 matches - 2 pre-season friendlies, 10 Super League games & World Club Series v Brisbane.

I think thats fair enough.
I don't, it should have been from the start of the next season. Once again the RFL have no bottle. Lets see if Saints decided to press the matter but i don't think they will. The posters on RFLfans forum also think it is far to lenient. The reality is he got a 2 month ban as the off season games mean sod all.

The reality is he has given the Game all the wrong publicity, even people in the office where i work who don't watch the game know about it and all they can say is "if rugby is like that then it needs sorting out".

I just hope it now makes the Ref's more ready to use the red card when hand bags get thrown about

Old 14-10-2014, 18:48   #682
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Its essentialy a 13 game ban or a 10 league game ban. I was expecting a 12 game ban. I think people have overreacted and jumped on the bandwagon, its a fair ban in my opinion.

I think the one game ban Hohaia got was lenient...
Old 14-10-2014, 18:48   #683
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Its essentialy a 13 game ban or a 10 league game ban. I was expecting a 12 game ban. I think people have overreacted and jumped on the bandwagon, its a fair ban in my opinion.

I think the one game ban Hohaia got was lenient...
Agreed, i expected 3 at least

I see the video of Wane telling them to knock people out has been taken off line as well

Old 14-10-2014, 19:13   #684
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Well other then him being chucked out of the club l personally would have been happy if he had had a 12 month ban as what he did was indefensible
Old 06-02-2015, 05:27   #685
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Phewwwwwwwwww its a relief to get a draw.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/31111876
Old 06-02-2015, 06:11   #686
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Phewwwwwwwwww its a relief to get a draw.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/31111876
Good game but boy was Wigan holding down a lot. Like to see them do that with a team who have bigger forwards

I think the Ref needs a kick in the arse as well he missed loads of hits off the ball on the kicker.

Old 06-02-2015, 08:24   #687
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

I think the only one he missed was Farrell in the first half, the rest were fine I thought. They were valid attempts to tackle the kicker, you can't penalise every hit on the kicker that's slightly late.

We really should've won this, we threw so many good opportunities away and played awfully in the second half against 12 men.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:26   #688
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
I think the only one he missed was Farrell in the first half, the rest were fine I thought. They were valid attempts to tackle the kicker, you can't penalise every hit on the kicker that's slightly late.

We really should've won this, we threw so many good opportunities away and played awfully in the second half against 12 men.
Well it will be interesting what the match review board say about that game on Monday. The biggest problem was with the Ref last night and that will not be dealt with in public if anything is raised.

Old 06-02-2015, 10:40   #689
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Well it will be interesting what the match review board say about that game on Monday. The biggest problem was with the Ref last night and that will not be dealt with in public if anything is raised.

What did you think of the red card?
Old 06-02-2015, 16:59   #690
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
What did you think of the red card?
Should have been a yellow just like the Matty Smith one. Lets face it Matty Smith kicked another player who had his back turned to him which is a nasty trick and that was only a yellow card. Cannot wait to see if Matty Smith is as hard as that against Simms or Westwood

http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-leag...gue-discipline
Quote:
Wigan will have to wait until next week to find out if scrum-half Matty Smith faces a ban following his sin-binning against Widnes.

Widnes produce stunning fightback to draw with Wigan with 12 men.

Smith was ordered off by referee James Child in the closing minute of the thrilling 22-22 draw that kicked off the 2015 First Utility Super League season.

The former St Helens playmaker appeared to kick out at Vikings full-back Rhys Hanbury as he was celebrating the late try by Chris Deans that drew his side level.
http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-leag...Bs-ZFHMjC7KaDy