Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Game of Thrones

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Game of Thrones

Old 05-05-2019, 08:23   #196
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Game of Thrones

Jamie kills her with Joffrey's crossbow?
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2019, 08:41   #197
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Jamie kills her with Joffrey's crossbow?
Old 05-05-2019, 21:13   #198
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Anyone think it's going to end with multiple kings/queens (of different regions)? A Stark becomes Queen/King of the North e.t.c?
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 21:19   #199
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Anyone think it's going to end with multiple kings/queens (of different regions)? A Stark becomes Queen/King of the North e.t.c?
l think Sansa Stark will become Queen of the North and might marry Tyrion Lannister believe it or not.

As for the Iron Throne well l think that is between Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen.
Old 05-05-2019, 21:36   #200
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

I was wondering whether if Kahleesi gets on the throne if the 7 kingdom formula as we know it will be gone. You have got to remember that houses Baratheon, Tyrell, Greyjoy, Frey and pressumanle Lannister will have gone so it makes sense to say we are literally just going to have a north and south and Kahleesi rules the south and the Starks rule the north.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:24   #201
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I was wondering whether if Kahleesi gets on the throne if the 7 kingdom formula as we know it will be gone. You have got to remember that houses Baratheon, Tyrell, Greyjoy, Frey and pressumanle Lannister will have gone so it makes sense to say we are literally just going to have a north and south and Kahleesi rules the south and the Starks rule the north.
I wouldn't bet on it. Will the houses have gone?
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 14:53   #202
General Maximus
Ran Away

Spoiler: 

I had a chat with a friend a couple of months ago about who our favourite characters are and who we would not want to die this season. As it is the final season I knew all bets were off and people were probably going to drop left, right and centre. The one person I chose as my favourite AND not to die was Arya. In the two weeks running up to this season premiering I watched seasons 1-7 again and I made my one choice a list of my top 3 and added Ser Jorah and Missandei to it. I am not doing well.

I cannot overstate how gutted I am. I loved Missandei and I am happy to see Kings Landing burn.
Old 06-05-2019, 15:16   #203
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Spoiler: 
Even Arya's days could be numbered. Like you I'd like to see her survive but she's on her way to Kings Landing with the Hound and has said she doesn't expect to return.

There's a lot to be packed into the final 2 episodes.
Old 06-05-2019, 15:39   #204
General Maximus
Ran Away

I am cautiously optimistic

Spoiler: 
A while ago in SFX they quoted Maisie Williams in an interview she had done with someone else and when she was asked about the series ending in general and how she feels the characters are served she said something like "Arya is alone, Arya is always bloody alone". I am looking on the bright side and hoping that that means she survives and has an ending similar to that which we saw at the end of season 4 when she left Sandor and went to Bravos.
She has become more and more independent over the last couple of seasons and we can see she is very much a lone bird even when she is amongst other people and that kind of ending would be realistic for her. I think her and Sandor have bonded as well as we saw her choose to save him in the battle for Winterfell so I would actually like to see them both ride off together as a sort of assassin duo. I am not sure how realistic that is going to be though because we have got the Cleggane fight to come and even if Sandor wins I worry if he will survive his wounds.
Old 06-05-2019, 21:14   #205
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Spoiler: 
Even Arya's days could be numbered. Like you I'd like to see her survive but she's on her way to Kings Landing with the Hound and has said she doesn't expect to return.

There's a lot to be packed into the final 2 episodes.
You can say that again...
Old 07-05-2019, 08:35   #206
General Maximus
Ran Away

Quote:
Game of Thrones only has two episodes left, but HBO isn’t leaving Westeros just yet. According to Entertainment Weekly, the network is still developing three “successor” TV shows.

Game of Thrones is currently nearing the end of its eighth and final season. The cast includes Peter Dinklage, Kit Harington, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Maisie Williams, Lena Headey, Sophie Turner, and Emilia Clarke.

In a recent blog post, Game of Thrones author George R.R. Martin revealed HBO is still developing three spin-off (or “successor”) series. According to Martin, one pilot is being filmed later this year and two are in the script stage.

You can read more from Martin’s post below:

“We have had five different GAME OF THRONES successor shows in development (I mislike the term ‘spin-offs’) at HBO, and three of them are still moving forward nicely. The one I am not supposed to call THE LONG NIGHT will be shooting later this year, and two other shows remain in the script stage, but are edging closer. What are they about? I cannot say. But maybe some of you should pick up a copy of FIRE & BLOOD and come up with your own theories”
https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/g...n-development/
Old 07-05-2019, 09:05   #207
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Oh goody goody.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:17   #208
General Maximus
Ran Away

Yeah it was a nice surprise, i was under the impression that they had discounted everything apart from the one series which we know to be in development.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:32   #209
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

I'm surprised no-one's mentioned the Starbuck's coffee cup.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D53vRbpXoAAVLcP.jpg (54.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 07-05-2019, 09:42   #210
General Maximus
Ran Away

For those of you who watch the "ad-free" version it is at 16:30

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-was-a-mistake