Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Mobile Number Blocking

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

unlocking codes

Old 30-05-2008, 19:34   #1
yorkshireborn
Inactive

Services: SkyQ silver 2TB SkyQ mini multiroom Boxset skysports HD skymovies HD Virgin vivid 350meg
yorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about themyorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about themyorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about themyorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about them
unlocking codes

having trouble finding a site that unlocks sony erricsons phones for free
no problems finding unlocking sites for nokia, motorola,lg & seimens and others but sony sites are wanting upto £15 to unlock.
yorkshireborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-05-2008, 21:19   #2
mouqeet
cf.addict

Services: VM
mouqeet is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: unlocking codes

well round mine ive Unlocked it for £5
mouqeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 10:17   #3
yorkshireborn
Inactive

Services: SkyQ silver 2TB SkyQ mini multiroom Boxset skysports HD skymovies HD Virgin vivid 350meg
yorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about themyorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about themyorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about themyorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about them

ya same ere but im looking to get it unlocked online

save me going into town to get it done.
yorkshireborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 10:41   #4
mouqeet
cf.addict

Services: VM
mouqeet is an unknown quantity at this point

oh lol i think its about £15 i'll check for ya mate
mouqeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2008, 16:18   #5
Web-Junkie
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB
Web-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpack

Anyone know how to unlock a Motorola RAZRV3x locked to 3 network?

Been given one for nowt but needs a subsidy code as it's locked to 3
Web-Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2008, 18:45   #6
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society

Easiest way would be to get someone on 3 to call them with your phones imei number and ask them to unlock it.
WHISTLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2008, 21:29   #7
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute

give this site a look, i've used it in the past with good results. http://www.gsmhosting.net/vbb/index.php
djmagnifique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2008, 09:57   #8
Wild Oscar
cf.addict

Wild Oscar is on a distinguished roadWild Oscar is on a distinguished road

Easier and cheaper to read up a bit and do it yourself ..

http://www.modmymoto.com/forums/index.php
http://mobile-files.com/forum/index.php
http://www.howardforums.com/
http://forum.xda-developers.com/

Of course your provider should sort it out for free ..
Wild Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2008, 19:42   #9
Web-Junkie
Inactive

Web-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpackWeb-Junkie has a very nice sixpack

I found a link on gsmhosting to a PDF file for unlocking the V3x, had to flash some f/w and some SEEM files but it worked apart from the O2 SIMS I've got just don't work so a mate gave me a T-Mobile SIM which did
Old 21-06-2008, 00:43   #10
dragon
Inactive

dragon has reached the bronze age
dragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze age

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12167

It's not guaranteed to work though also you may have to cut a notch out of the simcard to make room for the chip on the adaptor (depends on the phone and if there's enough room for the sim/adaptor)

I haven't used one myself since my phones that are locked happen to be on the right network at the moment. But i've seen it mentioned on Hotukdeals a few times.
dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2008, 01:14   #11
Cerberus
Permanently Banned

Cerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of Quads

Just a point to note that some handsets are perma locked to the network and cannot be unlocked. In which case if your minimum term contract has expired and the handset is registered to you, then the network HAS to supply you with a handset that is unlocked.

-Edit-

Oh and at no extra cost to you
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2008, 14:28   #12
Web-Junkie
Inactive

Seeing as I managed to unlock it myself I really don't need the i-SmartSim or phoning up '3' to get the unlock code now, but thanks for the info anyway

And I've found out that the O2 sims I couldn't get working had all expired so I sent for a new one which came yesterday and it's topped up without a problem, so that's a T-Mobile and an O2 sim I've got working in it so it appears to be unlocked!

So let's have a Sexy Party eh Cerberus