Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What are you eating now?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

What are you eating now?

Old 26-08-2010, 19:06   #616
speedfreak
Inactive

Services: VM phone TV 50Mbps BB
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal
Re: What are you eating now thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwar View Post
Steak, chips, and mushrooms
If this carries on Im going to have to put you on ignore, I have supernoodles planned for my tea
speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-08-2010, 19:08   #617
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak View Post
If this carries on Im going to have to put you on ignore, I have supernoodles planned for my tea
Doesn't take much longer than supernoodles - 3 minutes either side flash frying the steak, saute the mushrooms at the same time, oven chips cooking in the oven - simples....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 19:10   #618
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Spaghetti with home made meat balls and tomato and basil sauce all prepared by John who has discovered a real flare for cooking.
Discovered!! not at all it is in mens natures to be a chef, just look at your average barbecue

Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 19:18   #619
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Discovered!! not at all it is in mens natures to be a chef, just look at your average barbecue

Using a BBQ is what originally convinced John that he was a rubbish cook Now he has discovered the stove there's no stopping him. Every meal lately has been a journey into the unknown. There have been times though when I just wished he had followed the recipe rather than experiment. Onion sauce on smoked Haddock was something I would rather not have to eat again.
Old 26-08-2010, 19:31   #620
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

mars bar
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 14:09   #621
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Some black grapes from ASDA.
Old 27-08-2010, 14:17   #622
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

Corned beef and brown sauce butties on white.... AGAIN....

I made the mistake of telling Mrs Pabs I really enjoyed them last time, unfortunately this will be the 3rd time this week I've had them. (slaps forehead)

Bless her cotton sock's, I can see I,m gonna have to have a stern word when me gets home
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 14:24   #623
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post

I made the mistake of telling Mrs Pabs I really enjoyed them last time, unfortunately this will be the 3rd time this week I've had them. (slaps forehead)

Bless her cotton sock's, I can see I,m gonna have to have a stern word when me gets home
Its your own fault and fully deserved.
Old 27-08-2010, 14:28   #624
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Beef Teriyaki and noodles.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 15:22   #625
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!

Quote:

I have the same issue with ham sarnies - 4 times in a week!
Old 27-08-2010, 15:39   #626
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Apple and a pear.
Old 27-08-2010, 16:10   #627
pabscars
Inactive

pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Its your own fault and fully deserved.
Agreed
Old 27-08-2010, 16:19   #628
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Agreed
At least next time you will not be so enthusiastic about your sandwiches.
Old 27-08-2010, 17:09   #629
pabscars
Inactive

Quote:
At least next time you will not be so enthusiastic about your sandwiches.
Very true,,,,,,, I tried this same approach regarding our erm quality time , needless to say I don't get that 3 times a week
Old 28-08-2010, 13:27   #630
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Pastrami sandwich and a yoghurt.