Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.
Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2013, 19:58   #2986
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocav View Post
VM confirmed Disney HD.
They did?
Advertisement
Old 14-09-2013, 20:13   #2987
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
They did?
Yer I was wondering the same
Old 14-09-2013, 23:08   #2988
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmicks View Post
Serious dave42 sky Atlantic is coming bud I've allways said sometime in autumn,3 things I was told in July if you check my posts
1.bt sports 1+2 and hd
2.netflix
3.sky Atlantic and channels we are missing that UPC have
2 out of 3 right so far and certain peeps on here can confirm what I have been saying as they have received addition post thru pm
And don't forget I was leaving and suddenly made a u turn,peeps did comment on that
---------- Post added at 13:54 ---------- Previous post was at 13:53 ----------

A sexy post for a Saturday night and a bomberAF reference. Superb work good sir.
Old 15-09-2013, 00:06   #2989
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
A sexy post for a Saturday night and a bomberAF reference. Superb work good sir.
Cheers bud
Old 15-09-2013, 11:58   #2990
ocav
Inactive

ocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant future

Quote:
They did?
Yeah, check MBs post the other day.

He said FOX+ and Disney HD were delayed for technical reasons presumably with the Netlix trial rollout.
Old 15-09-2013, 12:32   #2991
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Yeah, check MBs post the other day
MB is not VM.
Old 15-09-2013, 12:43   #2992
ocav
Inactive

ocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant future

Quote:
MB is not VM.
I didnt say MB had confirmed it, I said he said that VM had confirmed;

"FOX+ and Disney HD have been delayed due to technical reasons"

that being VM confirming FOX+ and Disney HD.
Old 15-09-2013, 12:59   #2993
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze

Quote:
MB is not VM.
No one truly knows who MB is, shrouded in mystery and folklore. Moving in the shadows like a cooling breeze on a summer night. An urban legend, people whisper his name in awe. All we really know is he lives in Motherwell with his mum.
Old 15-09-2013, 13:21   #2994
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkesghost View Post
No one truly knows who MB is, shrouded in mystery and folklore. Moving in the shadows like a cooling breeze on a summer night. An urban legend, people whisper his name in awe. All we really know is he lives in Motherwell with his mum.
And long may this revered great legend continue to supply us with his excellent posts and updates.
Old 15-09-2013, 14:01   #2995
howardmicks
Inactive

Quote:
I didnt say MB had confirmed it, I said he said that VM had confirmed;

"FOX+ and Disney HD have been delayed due to technical reasons"

that being VM confirming FOX+ and Disney HD.
He didn't confirm bud,just that rumour is they have both been delayed due to tech reasons.i have heard the same,vm priority at min is TiVo updates and Netflix.
The Disney rumour was first mentioned by Asian channels as being tested,but as I have said in previous post I was told in july that UPC channels we haven't got are planned to launch sometime in autumn.Please remember these are not confirmed just planned,I'm sure once confirmed mb will post details

---------- Post added at 14:01 ---------- Previous post was at 14:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
And long may this revered great legend continue to supply us with his excellent posts and updates.
I second that bud
Old 15-09-2013, 14:34   #2996
jj20x

Quote:
They did?
We have "viewer confirmed" rumours now, VM's role in this is now redundant.

Old 15-09-2013, 16:28   #2997
ocav
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
I know Sky News HD and Sky Sports News HD are testing but only FOX + and Disney HD has been confirmed base on information I have seen.
Confirmed...
Old 15-09-2013, 16:34   #2998
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
hear hear!
Old 15-09-2013, 16:49   #2999
howardmicks
Inactive

Quote:
Confirmed...
Soz bud I'd missed that post
Old 15-09-2013, 17:00   #3000
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Confirmed...
No, reportedly said by someone purporting to be from VM.
Closed Thread