Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.
Closed Thread

Old 29-08-2013, 14:51   #2236
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Haha what a thread with just those people that would be
Advertisement
Old 29-08-2013, 15:02   #2237
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmicks View Post
Probably a club run by hd boy and Carl wearing and that timbo geezer
If timbo is involved then I'd imagine the club would be based in Broadmoor...
Old 29-08-2013, 15:06   #2238
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pharmacist View Post
Old 29-08-2013, 15:08   #2239
ocav
Inactive

ocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pharmacist View Post
He did disappear quite quickly once BT Sport arrived (for his beloved Liverpool), maybe they just took away his internet rights!
Old 29-08-2013, 15:13   #2240
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Got banned with the other two clowns,got a few of us warnings before he disappeared thou.think he went on holiday to Syria hence the current trouble over there.
Old 29-08-2013, 15:18   #2241
ocav
Inactive

ocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant future

Chemical Weapons Attacks cause he cant get BT Sport on the Syrian Cable TV Network
Old 29-08-2013, 15:44   #2242
cdf90
Inactive

Services: XL Pack + HD, Sky Sports + Movies + HD, Netflix, 100mb BB, Talk Unlimited
cdf90 will become famous soon enoughcdf90 will become famous soon enoughcdf90 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocav View Post
RUMOUR MILL (or Asian Channels Prediction Mill)
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showp...&postcount=540

Virgin get exclusive access to CNN including HD.

Again, I'd put a 45% guarantee on this being true.
Why would we need CNN US, since the international version carries most of their programming, often at the same time?
Old 29-08-2013, 16:06   #2243
ocav
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdf90 View Post
Why would we need CNN US, since the international version carries most of their programming, often at the same time?
For that exact reason is why I don't believe him...
Old 29-08-2013, 16:24   #2244
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdf90 View Post
Unlikey to happen Virgin Media only signed an new broadcasting deal in January 2013 - that why we got, TCM HD, Cartoon Network HD and TCM2 (Now called TCM +1)

---------- Post added at 16:24 ---------- Previous post was at 16:14 ----------

I have seen rumours going around over the past 24 hours that says new channels are set to launch (or are testing in some Virgin HQ)

I got this update from an Insider at 4.20pm today:

Quote:
I really have not seen any news since yesterday.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 29-08-2013, 16:32   #2245
cdf90
Inactive

Services: XL Pack + HD, Sky Sports + Movies + HD, Netflix, 100mb BB, Talk Unlimited
cdf90 will become famous soon enoughcdf90 will become famous soon enoughcdf90 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Unlikey to happen Virgin Media only signed an new broadcasting deal in January 2013 - that why we got, TCM HD, Cartoon Network HD and TCM2 (Now called TCM +1)
CNN International HD has been in the pipeline for quite a while, so I'd suspect that a deal was probably done when the other Turner channels appeared. Don't know that for a fact though.
Old 29-08-2013, 16:33   #2246
howardmicks
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post

---------- Post added at 16:24 ---------- Previous post was at 16:14 ----------

I have seen rumours going around over the past 24 hours that says new channels are set to launch (or are testing in some Virgin HQ)

I got this update from an Insider at 4.20pm today:
Thanks for the info bud,that's gud enough for me.its back to the waiting game
Old 29-08-2013, 16:39   #2247
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmicks View Post
Thanks for the info bud,that's gud enough for me.its back to the waiting game
Ten green bottles
Hanging on the wall
Ten green bottles
Hanging on the wall
And if one green bottle
Should accidentally fall
There'll be nine green bottles
Hanging on the wall

Nine green bottles
Hanging on the wall
Nine green bottles
Hanging on the wall
And if one green bottle
Should accidentally fall
There'll be eight green bottles
Hanging on the wall

Eight green bottles
Hanging on the wall
Eight green bottles
Hanging on the wall
And if one green bottle
Should accidentally fall
There'll be seven green bottles
Hanging on the wall

Seven green bottles
Hanging on the wall
Seven green bottles
Hanging on the wall
And if one green bottle
Should accidentally fall
There'll be six green bottles
Hanging on the wall

Six green bottles
Hanging on the wall
Six green bottles
Hanging on the wall
And if one green bottle
Should accidentally fall
There'll be five green bottles
Hanging on the wall

Five green bottles
Hanging on the wall
Five green bottles
Hanging on the wall
And if one green bottle
Should accidentally fall
There'll be four green bottles
Hanging on the wall

Four green bottles
Hanging on the wall
Four green bottles
Hanging on the wall
And if one green bottle
Should accidentally fall
There'll be three green bottles
Hanging on the wall

Three green bottles
Hanging on the wall
Three green bottles
Hanging on the wall
And if one green bottle
Should accidentally fall
There'll be two green bottles
Hanging on the wall

Two green bottles
Hanging on the wall
Two green bottles
Hanging on the wall
And if one green bottle
Should accidentally fall
There'll be one green bottles
Hanging on the wall

One green bottle
Hanging on the wall
One green bottle
Hanging on the wall
If that one green bottle
Should accidentally fall
There'll be no green bottles
Hanging on the wall
Old 29-08-2013, 16:42   #2248
nicknewark
Inactive

Services: V6 Tivo, Virgin BB, Freesat, NowTV. PS4 Pro
nicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation era

Mate, you've got too much time on your hands!
Old 29-08-2013, 16:47   #2249
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknewark View Post
Mate, you've got too much time on your hands!
Yes there are only 24 hours in a day and my mind is degenerating for 16 hours of it.
Old 29-08-2013, 18:02   #2250
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by senna123 View Post
Does anyone know when the CSC Media deal is up for renewal as I would love their music channels on Virgin Media. At the moment I think the music channel offering is lacking and I don't use Music On Demand as I don't wish to think about what I want to watch I'd rather have a channel choose for me! Very lazy I know haha. Also I think there is very limited choice of music on there, especially older songs.

Anyway what do you think the chances of:
Chart Show TV
The Vault
Flava
Bliss
Scuzz
Chart Show Dance
and Buz Muzik launching?

If Virgin added these I would be extremely happy with their tv service
I think CSC Media deal is up in October 2013 or March 2014.

---------- Post added at 18:02 ---------- Previous post was at 17:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anypermitedroute View Post
Bromley multiplex uploaders

what does that mean?
Bromley multiplex is an old broadcasting HQ for Telewest areas.

I cant think what Virgin did with it after NGTV launch in all areas.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Closed Thread