Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Celebrity Big Brother : 2010

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Celebrity Big Brother : 2010
View Poll Results: Who Is Your Favorite So Far?
Stephen Baldwin 1 4.55%
Nicola T 4 18.18%
Alex Reid 3 13.64%
Stephanie Beacham 3 13.64%
Lady Sovereign 2 9.09%
Sisqo 1 4.55%
Dane Bowers 1 4.55%
Heidi Fleiss 1 4.55%
Jonas Altberg 1 4.55%
Katia Ivanova 0 0%
Vinnie Jone 5 22.73%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2010, 18:22   #106
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Celebrity Big Brother : 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post
Why are they squabbling over it, I would go over but pictures do not work over there.
Everything.. you name it... is Alex Reid fit
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-01-2010, 18:23   #107
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I remember some of the older BB shows when they used to leave the cameras running 24/7 and you would flick through the channels and they would have someone asleep under the duvet with a camera on them and people would actually sit watching in case they moved.
Now for someone who dont like bb you seem to know a lot about it. Are your sure it wasn't you that sat waching them while they were asleep. You can tell us. We are very good at keeping secrets and we wont tell anyone.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 18:24   #108
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Now for someone who dont like bb you seem to know a lot about it. Are your sure it wasn't you that sat waching them while they were asleep. You can tell us. We are very good at keeping secrets and we wont tell anyone.
hahahaha
Old 03-01-2010, 18:35   #109
Sasha222
Inactive

I think he has done a runner slowely

---------- Post added at 18:35 ---------- Previous post was at 18:31 ----------

(of topic) Im looking forward to dancing on ice as well. Thats starting on the 10th of Jan so a lot to look forward in Jan
Old 03-01-2010, 18:37   #110
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:

(of topic) Im looking forward to dancing on ice as well. Thats starting on the 10th of Jan so a lot to look forward in Jan
haha..I'm sure he'll be back

Not a fan of the dancing/singing/jungle shows... Big brother is the daddy of all reality shows for me

2.5hrs to go!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2010, 18:37   #111
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:

I was occupied elsewhere.

I get up early for work put the tv on and try find a news channel and as I flicked through the duvet would appear, a quick shake of the head and on to the next channel.

Do not remind me about skating on ice, my other half cannot wait.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 18:39   #112
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
I was occupied elsewhere.

I get up early for work put the tv on and try find a news channel and as I flicked through the duvet would appear, a quick shake of the head and on to the next channel.

Do not remind me about skating on ice, my other half cannot wait.
we believe you Moldova
Old 03-01-2010, 18:41   #113
Sasha222
Inactive

Oh you really have it bad. You will have to build a seperate part on to the house for yourself and then watch what you want and visit your wife now and again or learn to live in harmanoy with your wife and learn to love the reality shows. Tough one but you will get throught it. Stay with us and we will help convert you
Old 03-01-2010, 18:42   #114
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Everything.. you name it... is Alex Reid fit
Old 03-01-2010, 18:44   #115
Sasha222
Inactive

We are here to help and help you we will

---------- Post added at 18:44 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

Quote:
Is that who Jordan is going out with or the other guy
Old 03-01-2010, 18:44   #116
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
Oh you really have it bad. You will have to build a seperate part on to the house for yourself and then watch what you want and visit your wife now and again or learn to live in harmanoy with your wife and learn to love the reality shows. Tough one but you will get throught it. Stay with us and we will help convert you
I'm lucky...my partner loves it too
Old 03-01-2010, 18:44   #117
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
We have a computer room/office and I am banished upstairs when Not the Xmas no1, Iceland and Talentless come on.
Old 03-01-2010, 18:45   #118
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
We are here to help and help you we will

---------- Post added at 18:44 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

Is that who Jordan is going out with or the other guy
Thats the one... Alex Reid
Old 03-01-2010, 18:46   #119
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Thats the one... Alex Reid
Who likes him.
Old 03-01-2010, 18:47   #120
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

he's a cross dressing cage fighter... should be interesting