Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin App Trial

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Virgin App Trial

Old 12-07-2018, 17:50   #1
iadom
Red Devils Rule.

Services: V6 & TiVo stb. Phone. 200 Meg BB.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
Virgin App Trial

Just received my Virgin TV Edit email. There is an article about a new app inviting you to take a survey to see if you are suitable to take part in the trials.

Unfortunately when you click on the link to take the survey it says it expired in April 2018.

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-t...-new-app-early

EDIT, just tried on my PC instead of iPad and it now says survey is now closed due to overwhelming response.

Last edited by iadom; 12-07-2018 at 17:54.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2018, 17:54   #2
General Maximus
C/O Felix Legion

Services: phone + L TV + 350mbit BB + Sky+HD
General Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze array
General Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze array
Re: Extracting the Mickey

doesn't surprise me in the least, the whole thing will be a joke from the start
Old 12-07-2018, 17:56   #3
iadom
Red Devils Rule.

iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
Re: Extracting the Mickey

It only landed in my inbox 30 minutes ago.
Old 12-07-2018, 18:18   #4
Paul M
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM Phone : Sky TV : VM Cable (350 Mbps) : Sky BB (38 Mbps)
Paul M is seeing silvered starsPaul M is seeing silvered starsPaul M is seeing silvered stars
Paul M is seeing silvered starsPaul M is seeing silvered starsPaul M is seeing silvered stars
Re: Virgin App Trial

Title changed. Please use meaningful titles for topics.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 15:15   #5
kev445
cf.member

kev445 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd try again, it works for me.
kev445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 16:43   #6
Hugh
Hic Sunt Dracones
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Just filled in the form.
Old 13-07-2018, 18:24   #7
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: 300Mb /20mb, TV V+ HD/ TIVO 1Tb, Phone XL Talk unlimited and mobile x4
roughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of societyroughbeast is a pillar of society

Form filled
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 23:38   #8
iadom
Red Devils Rule.

Done, thanks for the heads up.
Old 14-07-2018, 09:27   #9
General Maximus
C/O Felix Legion

General Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze array
General Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze array

Just to clarify for this for readers can somebody confirm what the trial is for. When I read the thread title and original post a few days ago I got the impression that the link in the email (which I havent received) directed you to the virgin app so you could take part in a survey to see if you are eligible for a new trial (e.g. docsis 3.1+ new cpe). Or is it a survey to trial a new virgin media mobile app? (which less people will be interested in).
Old 14-07-2018, 14:43   #10
Synthetic
cf.geek

Synthetic is just really niceSynthetic is just really niceSynthetic is just really niceSynthetic is just really niceSynthetic is just really niceSynthetic is just really nice

Seems like it's to trial a new android / iOS app used to manage your account / wifi (maybe both?)
Synthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 23:12   #11
Aye Up
Barking up the wrong tree

Services: Sky+HD Cinema & Sports VM Phone & 200Mb Gamer, BT Phone Line & Broadband YouView
Aye Up will become famous soon enoughAye Up will become famous soon enoughAye Up will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic View Post
Seems like it's to trial a new android / iOS app used to manage your account / wifi (maybe both?)
Yes its an App to manage your account and wifi Virgin Media Connect I think its called..........why not just stick with My Virgin Media?
Aye Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 08:06   #12
General Maximus
C/O Felix Legion

because they need to keep up with the trend of having an app for everything so you can do everything easily from your mobile. The problem with VM is that the old one didn't work which is why they have had to make a new one from scratch.
Old 16-07-2018, 10:05   #13
iadom
Red Devils Rule.

I cannot get the WiFi app to work on my latest Hub3, it keeps rejecting my settings password from underneath the hub even though I have never changed it.