Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Big Brother returns on Channel 5

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

Big Brother returns on Channel 5

Old 29-01-2011, 21:42   #1
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Big Brother returns on Channel 5

I hope it's true!!!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/broadcas...eeks-away.html

Quote:
Talks to bring Big Brother to Channel 5 are at "an advanced stage", industry insiders have claimed.

Broadcast reports that negotiations between the reality show's production company Endemol and Richard Desmond, the owner of Channel 5, have re-opened in recent months and a final deal could be just a few weeks away.
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-01-2011, 21:45   #2
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Big Brother: Channel 5 close to deal

No please I cannot take it any more and I don't even watch it, please make it go away.

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 21:46   #3
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
No please I cannot take it any more and I don't even watch it, please make it go away.

ha ha
Old 29-01-2011, 21:51   #4
Zing

yeah I am afraid all I can say is oh no
Old 29-01-2011, 21:53   #5
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

Big Brother was an innovation in TV when it started, but has run it's course and should now be left to TV history.
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 21:56   #6
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooogemaflop View Post
yeah I am afraid all I can say is oh no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Big Brother was an innovation in TV when it started, but has run it's course and should now be left to TV history.
Completely agree with both of ya!
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 22:03   #7
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig

Nooooooo please noooooo
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 22:04   #8
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Oh gawd no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 22:10   #9
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Oh my god I hope so. That sounds fantastic. Really hope Its true.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 22:14   #10
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Arrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!! Noooooooooooo!!!

Suppose there's one saving grace...it will be on Channel 5 so I won't be seeing it everywhere
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 22:14   #11
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

God i thought we had finally got rid of that crap!
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 22:17   #12
Sasha222
Inactive

I knew they wouldn't keep it of the air for long and I'm so glad that channel 5 are going to hopefully to air it.
Old 29-01-2011, 22:21   #13
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I'm annoyed it is on Channel 5 as i watch that channel alot for CSI etc.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 22:26   #14
Sasha222
Inactive

Nothing has been confirmed if it is being put on C5 and also CSI might not even be affected by it so a bit early to be worried about it really. Its not a done deal yet if they will air big brother but I have my fingers crossed that they will
Old 29-01-2011, 22:31   #15
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

I so hope it's true... I miss BB

And if people don't like it, they can watch something else... theres enough channels!