Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Britain's Got Talent : Season 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

Britain's Got Talent : Season 4

Old 01-04-2010, 00:48   #1
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie
Britain's Got Talent : Season 4

Is about to start this April, not sure what date.

Will we get another Susan Boyle?, i want someone to win with a real gift like a singing dog or cat haha if only.

P.S that year soon went.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-04-2010, 00:52   #2
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: Britains Got Talent : Season 4

Speaking of Susan Boyle on the corner of some newspaper on the right hand side it says she got 4mil for her birthday. Saw it on the corner of a paper that they were discussing on sky news a few mins ago
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 00:53   #3
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 00:54   #4
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post
haha, where do you find these?!
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 00:56   #5
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
haha, where do you find these?!
Google
Old 01-04-2010, 00:57   #6
Sasha222
Inactive

Bad but I like it.

---------- Post added at 22:57 ---------- Previous post was at 22:56 ----------

Quote:
Google
But you would have to google in a name. What name do you goole to find them
Old 01-04-2010, 00:57   #7
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Search Google images with britains not got talent cartoon
Old 01-04-2010, 01:05   #8
Sasha222
Inactive

Re: Britain's Got Talent : Season 4

Your desperate but I like it. I cant stop laughing

---------- Post added at 23:05 ---------- Previous post was at 23:00 ----------

Quote:

Search Google images with britains not got talent cartoon
Thanks for that.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:07   #9
Peter_
Permanently Banned

My wife cannot wait for this show, neither can .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........I

check this post for another laugh.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:17   #10
Sasha222
Inactive

Ah im glad I dont eat Pizza

---------- Post added at 23:17 ---------- Previous post was at 23:16 ----------

Quote:
My wife cannot wait for this show, neither can .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........I

check this post for another laugh.
Does your wife tie you to the chair and make you watch it
Old 01-04-2010, 01:21   #11
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post

Does your wife tie you to the chair and make you watch it
No the PC is upstairs and now she can watch in peace on our 50in plasma while I browse the web.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:30   #12
Sasha222
Inactive

So basically she is the boss and you do what she says and your the boss of the house when shes out and you have her permission to say your the boss. I like it. You poor thing now I understand when you hate any reality shows that come on as your wife is the boss of the tv. My kind of woman. And your a good man to know your place

---------- Post added at 23:30 ---------- Previous post was at 23:27 ----------

Dont worry for this year you have to look forward to : First BGT, Then bb, Then X factor. You should be fine after that. You will have recovered just in time for Christams to buy her a really nice present
Old 01-04-2010, 06:32   #13
Lord Nikon
Inactive

Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array

I think This explains his situation.
Lord Nikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:13   #14
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
So basically she is the boss and you do what she says and your the boss of the house when shes out and you have her permission to say your the boss. I like it. You poor thing now I understand when you hate any reality shows that come on as your wife is the boss of the tv. My kind of woman. And your a good man to know your place

---------- Post added at 23:30 ---------- Previous post was at 23:27 ----------

Dont worry for this year you have to look forward to : First BGT, Then bb, Then X factor. You should be fine after that. You will have recovered just in time for Christams to buy her a really nice present
At least we do not have BB on in our house or even Strictly Brucie's wig so we have some standards.
Old 07-04-2010, 20:33   #15
Sasha222
Inactive

BGT is starting on the 17th of April. Looking forward to it and when thats finished then BB will be starting. Yessssssssssssss! Looking forward to the two of them.