Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Eastenders

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

Eastenders

Old 25-01-2011, 19:57   #241
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Eastenders

Well, they film 6-8 weeks in advance, so unless they planned the whole thing (including all the fuss and and the apparent backdown on behalf of the BBC), the earliest they could end it would be middle of February/beginning of March.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-01-2011, 20:17   #242
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Well, they film 6-8 weeks in advance, so unless they planned the whole thing (including all the fuss and and the apparent backdown on behalf of the BBC), the earliest they could end it would be middle of February/beginning of March.
Blimey the little babe will be nearly walking by that time.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 20:06   #243
Tinky
To err is human

Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

When oh when is Ronnie going to confess she has Kat's baby? I love a happy ending and would love Kat and Alfie to be reunited and learn that their baby was still alive. A tearjerker awaits!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 00:26   #244
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

i want Kat and anfie to be together again
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 19:03   #245
Tinky
To err is human

Finally Ronnie has come to her senses and returned Tommy to Kat and Alfie, expect the next thing will be DNA tests! Feel sorry for Jack though. Also what the heck is going on with Max and newly married Tanya? Can't these people make up their minds? It's getting on my twits! Roll on tonight's episode.
Old 19-04-2011, 01:48   #246
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Finally Ronnie has come to her senses and returned Tommy to Kat and Alfie, expect the next thing will be DNA tests! Feel sorry for Jack though. Also what the heck is going on with Max and newly married Tanya? Can't these people make up their minds? It's getting on my twits! Roll on tonight's episode.
Tinky im with you! i don't know whether im coming or going, i had to buy the tv mag just to keep track of everything!.

Great that Kat and Alfie have they're baby back, but i feel so sorry for Ronnie, the heart ache and pain shes gone through all her life...

I know its not real but still haha.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 01:53   #247
Stuart
-

Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

I suspect they are going into another mental health storyline. Based on the way the last scene with Ronnie ended with her on the floor apparently cradling Danielle, and the Doctor (Psychiatrist, I presume) asking if she had a responsible adult that could be there. I don't know, but that sounds to me like they are planning to section Ronnie.
Old 19-04-2011, 07:56   #248
Tinky
To err is human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
I suspect they are going into another mental health storyline. Based on the way the last scene with Ronnie ended with her on the floor apparently cradling Danielle, and the Doctor (Psychiatrist, I presume) asking if she had a responsible adult that could be there. I don't know, but that sounds to me like they are planning to section Ronnie.
I think she has been losing it for some time now Stu, she's been like a dream walking. It's quite remarkable how these actors are able to turn on the waterworks at will. Wonder how they do it, praps think of summit sad, I guess.

I also would have preferred a different ending to this storyline about how Kat and Alfie get the baby back. For example if baby Tommy had developed a slight medical problem that required a blood sample to be taken, and then Jack was told he wasn't the father. This whole storyline has been quite unbelievable, but not quite as bad as the one where Tanya tried to kill Max and tried to bury him in the woods. Wonder what far fetched story they will come up with next lol.
Old 19-04-2011, 10:29   #249
Stuart
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
I think she has been losing it for some time now Stu, she's been like a dream walking. It's quite remarkable how these actors are able to turn on the waterworks at will. Wonder how they do it, praps think of summit sad, I guess.
Oh, she has, but people rarely just become mentally ill. It happens over months, or sometimes years. This is something Eastenders has covered before. Remember Joe (Jaw) Wicks? He was becoming increasingly eccentric for about 18 months before the character was diagnosed. Even Stacy was showing signs months before.

As for actors turning on the waterworks, well some can do it easily. Most, from what I have heard, just go back to a really sad event in their life and think about it. Same with other emotions.

I remember Micheal Dorn (played Worf in various Star Treks) said it was the best part ever because he could get himself in a really bad mood, and just go to work and everyone would assume he is just staying in character.

Quote:
I also would have preferred a different ending to this storyline about how Kat and Alfie get the baby back. For example if baby Tommy had developed a slight medical problem that required a blood sample to be taken, and then Jack was told he wasn't the father. This whole storyline has been quite unbelievable, but not quite as bad as the one where Tanya tried to kill Max and tried to bury him in the woods. Wonder what far fetched story they will come up with next lol.
Personally, I think this story probably looked good on paper. I don't know how believable I found it though. I didn't particularly like the Max/Tanya burial story though.

One think I think Brian Kirkwood has done well with EE though. He seems to have ensured that the writers flesh out the characters a lot better with stories (or histories) that in some cases give good reasons for them to act the way they do. Janine, for instance. In the past, she has just seemed like the sort of randomly evil person you don't generally get outside TV. At christmas, she had good reason to behave how she did, and her grandmother is a good indication of where it came from.
Old 04-06-2011, 17:50   #250
Boaz
cf.addict

Boaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really nice

How evil is that Yusif? I just want to slap him when he smilies.
Boaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 20:21   #251
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

I really hope every 1 sees him for what he is EVIL
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 15:54   #252
Boaz
cf.addict

Boaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really nice

He will get his comeuppance. Wonder when or what that will be.

We need some good storylines in this show. Gone downhill for quite a while now.
Boaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 19:10   #253
Tinky
To err is human

Why are the characters on Eastenders so contrary, one minute they can't stand each other the next they can't keep their hands off each other? As in the case of Max and Tanya, she even went to the extent of trying to bury him alive. Then what about Zainab and Yusef ? They should get a room. Sometimes the storylines are just not credible, even I could come up with better plots.