Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | X Factor : 2009

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

X Factor : 2009

Old 30-08-2009, 02:01   #31
Pedro1
Inactive

Pedro1 is just really nicePedro1 is just really nicePedro1 is just really nicePedro1 is just really nicePedro1 is just really nicePedro1 is just really nice
re: X Factor : 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEISLAND View Post
Me to, hate the new format it seems to be all about $$ now.
Spoilt it.
Sure is... Bring in all the crowd early and bring in all the cash.

No more just juges film crew and contestants... we have

50,OOO crowd too who paid dosh to get in to see the auditions.

Money spinner if you ask me.
Pedro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-08-2009, 11:05   #32
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

You now see hardly anything. You see more shots of crowds shouting their heads off, Simon Cowell and co walking around, and XFactor trucks on the motorway.
Pointless.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 11:20   #33
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

And we have another Daniel from last year with a sob story. I wish they would stop these sob stories and just let it be a singing competition. Cherel and Louis Walsh both have therre bladders to close to there eyes.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 11:44   #34
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie07 View Post
Spoiler Alert

Cheryl Has the
Spoiler: 
16 to 25-year-old boys

Simon Has
Spoiler: 
over-25's

Danii Has
Spoiler: 
16 to 25-year-old girls

Louis Has
Spoiler: 
The Groups
Oh! For a minute there Frankie I thought you were talking about their sexual preferences lol!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 16:41   #35
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

To the CFT, l wish to make the strongest possible complaint toward this forum for the sheer stupidy of giving out the answers to whom has the groups, singers etc, in The X Factor, I also recieved an email giving out these answers.

I will also make a formal complaint to Channel Tv who are co owners along with SC for this show, it has totally ruined the whole conext of this show, and l am totally surprised that the CFT have allowed this to go through.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 16:45   #36
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
To the CFT, l wish to make the strongest possible complaint toward this forum for the sheer stupidy of giving out the answers to whom has the groups, singers etc, in The X Factor, I also recieved an email giving out these answers.

I will also make a formal complaint to Channel Tv who are co owners along with SC for this show, it has totally ruined the whole conext of this show, and l am totally surprised that the CFT have allowed this to go through.
If you didn't want to know then you shouldn't have clicked show on the spoiler tags
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 16:50   #37
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

I got a bloody email, l am not that bloody stupid, it spoils the entire show for everything, so if you think its funny, l don't.
Old 30-08-2009, 17:15   #38
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Quote:
I got a bloody email, l am not that bloody stupid, it spoils the entire show for everything, so if you think its funny, l don't.
I think you're going a little over the top, with everything being pre-recorded, it's bound to get leaked. It was even published in The Sun what all the judges got so the info is readily available.
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 17:18   #39
moaningmags
Inactive

Services: 20mb, Tv, Phone
moaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze array
moaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze array

Or whoever leaked it is wrong.
moaningmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 17:37   #40
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:

What would you have them do ? They can only react to something once its been posted. They cant know what someone is going to post Arthur. May I surgest you don't subscribe to thread's anymore that should solve your problem.

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post
If you didn't want to know then you shouldn't have clicked show on the spoiler tags
To be fair the spoiler tags dont work when your subscribed to a thread and the reply's come to your email. However Arthur is over-reacting as usual.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 17:44   #41
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

Indeed, even if the post had been deleted/removed/edited, you would still have seen the text that should have been hidden by the spoiler tags within the email you received.

This is one of the unfortunate issues that exists with the spoiler tags and it's not something that we can do anything about.

I strongly suggest you calm down Arthur.
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 18:02   #42
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Hi RobM CFT, I have calmed down, when l have seen these before, l delete the item, l actaully got an email with the results, and yes l did read the item in the papers, and l sent an email to Channel Tv who make the series, they stated to me that these ARE wrong, and don 't believe what you read.

I also understand that these results will be leaked, BUT we have only just seen the SECOND episode, but why do people spoil it by letting this out. - maybe there is someone out there who knows what the lotto numbers for Wednesday.
Old 30-08-2009, 19:11   #43
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Hi RobM CFT, I have calmed down, when l have seen these before, l delete the item, l actaully got an email with the results, and yes l did read the item in the papers, and l sent an email to Channel Tv who make the series, they stated to me that these ARE wrong, and don 't believe what you read.

I also understand that these results will be leaked, BUT we have only just seen the SECOND episode, but why do people spoil it by letting this out. - maybe there is someone out there who knows what the lotto numbers for Wednesday.
Happy to see you've chilled a little Arthur but if you had already read the article in the papers what was the need for the rant in the first pace ? I'm just a little confussed. As for why do people post things and write things like this its simply because there is a demand for it. Personally I dont like to know whats comming in anything I watch but thats just my personal preference and we have to respect others prefrences to.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 20:41   #44
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:

i got it from the sun website, but they have took it off now so it was probably just a rumour, btw you didn't need to click on it to see who has who.

wow my first compaint
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 21:23   #45
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

To put the matter straight, l read the article in TWO papers, who was through to the final stages, l did not reveal WHO to this forum, as l did not want to spoil it for other people, this is why l contacted ChannelTv, As it unfair to the viewer, and they appreciated that l contacted them about it.

Then through this forum, it is revealed what the sections are, l get it via an email.

What l am saying it is unfair on the viewer to let them know the answer, before it gets aired.

It is like strictly come dancing, we all new that the result is made on a Saturday night, and then recorded for the Sunday, but then some bright spark reveals the answer on a forum.