Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 06-01-2020, 17:12   #2266
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Definitely although the French had the temerity to declare war on me but l have put them back in their box for now.
Great stuff!

I'm trying to play the Witcher 3 that i bought mega cheap on the play store the only problem is i have to play on the hardest level to get the platinum so i don't think i will succeed this time!

---------- Post added at 16:12 ---------- Previous post was at 16:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I haven't played that in years.
It came out in 1993, it is worth playing the remastered version for a chilled out game, i think it was free on PS Plus a few years ago.
Old 06-01-2020, 17:23   #2267
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Great stuff!

I'm trying to play the Witcher 3 that i bought mega cheap on the play store the only problem is i have to play on the hardest level to get the platinum so i don't think i will succeed this time!

---------- Post added at 16:12 ---------- Previous post was at 16:10 ----------

It came out in 1993, it is worth playing the remastered version for a chilled out game, i think it was free on PS Plus a few years ago.
My cousin comes over sometimes to play that one as its a very good game which my brother bought for me when it was in the sale a fair while back.
Old 06-01-2020, 17:27   #2268
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
My cousin comes over sometimes to play that one as its a very good game which my brother bought for me when it was in the sale a fair while back.
Have you completed it yourself?
Old 06-01-2020, 18:16   #2269
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Have you completed it yourself?
l have not as its not easy.
Old 04-02-2020, 20:03   #2270
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Bioshock Collection on PS4 seeing it is part of the Plus games this month.
Old 12-02-2020, 14:06   #2271
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Call of Duty:Modern Warfare
Just had the latest update downloaded for Season 2 - 68GB!!!
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2020, 16:40   #2272
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Battlefield: Bad Company again. One of my all time favourite games.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2020, 17:21   #2273
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Just started Assassins Creed Syndicate on PS4 Pro.
Old 11-03-2020, 20:32   #2274
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

Still running around Chenarus (well Livonia)
Mist Survival
F1 2019
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 21:56   #2275
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Space Engineers. Doing some survival mode online co-op with my lad and a few friends.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 22:10   #2276
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Just started Assassins Creed Syndicate on PS4 Pro.
Finally just got Platinum on AC Syndicates!

Now time to play AC Unity.
Old 04-04-2020, 04:09   #2277
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Do you only play games till you get platinum? Haha I couldn't have the patience. You are going to an inferior game now though although I enjoyed it.

I'm playing Animal Crossing for the first time.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 10:47   #2278
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Do you only play games till you get platinum? Haha I couldn't have the patience. You are going to an inferior game now though although I enjoyed it.

I'm playing Animal Crossing for the first time.
I have got the Platinum bug so if I really enjoy a game and it's not ridiculously difficult to go for that I will try for it.

One of the reasons I spend longer on a game is I only buy digital now when they're really cheap often less than £10 or £15 either from the UK,US or Indonesian play stores this gives me far more satisfaction and value I will never throw £40-£50 on a game again. I recently re bought Black Flag and Unity mega cheap and have previously played when I used to have an Xbox.

Do you have a PS4 if so add me?
Old 05-04-2020, 12:38   #2279
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Ahhh right. That is a good plan like. I can never get platinums, I think I only ever got one. I don't have my PS4 now, I sold it to my brother cause I never used it.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 12:45   #2280
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Still on CIV 6.