Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 25-01-2011, 21:41   #1516
ChrisLUFC22
Inactive

Services: Sky Q
ChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to all
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitze73 View Post
been playing bulletstorm and crysis 2 demo's on the xbox 360 , bulletstorm and crysis 2 demos on psn from about 2am tomorrow in USA, been impressed with bulletstorm thus far, crysis 2 mp is a bit hit and miss atm
I agree. Finally downloaded it (took ages!) and sometimes it feels great, others not so. The developer needs to work on the movement IMO, it doesn't feel as smooth as it perhaps could.
ChrisLUFC22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-01-2011, 21:50   #1517
Fitze73
Inactive

Services: 2 X Sky+HD 1x LG blu ray home cinema, PS3, XBox360,W
Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisLUFC22 View Post
I agree. Finally downloaded it (took ages!) and sometimes it feels great, others not so. The developer needs to work on the movement IMO, it doesn't feel as smooth as it perhaps could.
yeah i agree chris ... had awful trouble connecting to some games , spawning is dreadful so many campers on there already , im hoping the bugs will be ironed out before it goes gold, bulletstorm on the other hand loved it , glad ive got this coming
Fitze73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 19:59   #1518
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I'm halfway through rank 67 on COD:MW2 I just badly want to get to 70, but I don't think I'll go in to Prestige though.

One of my XBL friends is a level 10 rank 70.

I was playing last night and it was full of noob tubers, one guy killed me with a throwing knife from the othe side of the map.
Old 27-01-2011, 19:53   #1519
philwhite100
This tastes nice

Services: TiVo V6 - 500mb -
philwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to philwhite100

I have COD MW2 and had it since it's release.
So far i am at 46 on level 1 as i don't really play it that much.
My favourite COD is World at War and always do multiplayer and heven't even tried single player to be honest, i did complete MW2 single player which i liked.
Old 28-01-2011, 23:25   #1520
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age

Got dead Space 2 today,gonna start playin' right now!

Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 14:27   #1521
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

cityville on fb
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 17:27   #1522
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

since Dead Space 2 has just been released - I thought I should finally get around to playing the first one.

It's just a shame it's so buggy
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 17:36   #1523
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I got bored of Dead Space 1 after around the fourth chapter, & traded it in
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 18:05   #1524
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

FIFA 11, a small moan though, why is it people quit as soon as they start loosing?
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 13:14   #1525
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
FIFA 11, a small moan though, why is it people quit as soon as they start loosing?
Probably because they're only 12?
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 13:43   #1526
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Probably because they're only 12?
Either that or they're sore losers
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 14:11   #1527
Lister of Smeg
Permanently Banned

Lister of Smeg wont win a popularity contestLister of Smeg wont win a popularity contestLister of Smeg wont win a popularity contestLister of Smeg wont win a popularity contestLister of Smeg wont win a popularity contest

Dead Space 2. Only on chapter 2 haha, am taking it slow, don't want to miss anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
since Dead Space 2 has just been released - I thought I should finally get around to playing the first one.

It's just a shame it's so buggy
Why do you think that, it's quite a polished game for a console port... unless you're talking about the console version & not the PC?
Lister of Smeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 15:19   #1528
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
I got bored of Dead Space 1 after around the fourth chapter, & traded it in
I got dead space for £4.50 at the weekend for the pc and the o e for the iPad. If I like them I shall be getting no.2
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 16:59   #1529
Scary
Inactive

Services: Size XL 120mg BB Tivo box v+ box
Scary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of society

dead space 2

this game is freaky, its like a horror movie ( back when they were scary ).

gameplay is good theres nothing better than shooting the hell out of a necromorph then stomping on its dead corpse then using what only i can discribe as the force, throwing the corpse at an enemy and killing that.
( dilli's gonna love this game ).

graphics are ok, the blood splatter is awsome.

story line, i really dont care about the story line i get to use the force and throw corpse's around the place, so its good too.

all in all i like it but a bit of a warning i wouldnt let the kids play this as it will give them nightmares
Scary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:31   #1530
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lister of Smeg View Post
Dead Space 2. Only on chapter 2 haha, am taking it slow, don't want to miss anything.

Why do you think that, it's quite a polished game for a console port... unless you're talking about the console version & not the PC?
no, it's the PC version. random crashes, and my favourite is the fact I have to remove the settings file every time I want to start the game, as it refuses to start up unless all settings are back to default - I then have to go through set screen res, sound, brightness all over again
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote