Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | rugby talk

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

rugby talk

Old 05-02-2005, 16:36   #16
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Services: WNYC
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
Exclamation Re: rugby talk

hats off to NTL for there good interactive Content.during the Scotlond v French
game
sir_drinks_alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-02-2005, 18:22   #17
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Re: rugby talk

Is it me or do England need to go away and learn to play rugby properly again? Talk about a shambles
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 18:25   #18
jellybaby
Inactive

Services: VM VIP50
jellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze array
jellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze array
Send a message via AIM to jellybaby Send a message via MSN to jellybaby

England are lucky to be only 5 points behind. Unless they have a crash course on playing rugby at half time, the gap is going to get bigger
jellybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 18:30   #19
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Services: WNYC
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
Exclamation Re: rugby talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Is it me or do England need to go away and learn to play rugby properly again? Talk about a shambles
to true Paul if wales win me dad and miss drinks.won't hear the end of it !
from a over Excited mum.
sir_drinks_alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 19:04   #20
Paul K
Inactive

Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars

Quick everyone, we're ahead for 30 seconds
Edit:
Oh well never mind lol Just shows what happen when you try to play a sport you are no good at..... bit like cricket, football, tennis, darts, hockey etc etc
Old 05-02-2005, 19:17   #21
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 19:19   #22
Paul K
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ D
You beat my time to posting estimation by 30 seconds
Anyone want to take this opportunity to describe just how ****** poor England were? Jeez even Wales could beat us playing like that.... oh yeah, they just did
Old 05-02-2005, 19:19   #23
Gogogo

Well done NTL for the BBCi interactive which actually worked.

England lost to Wales! I Can' t believe my eyes and ears. Hats off to Wales for a good game. Please England rugby team, please learn lessons from this game.

Very disappointing England performance we hope for better in the next match.

Old 05-02-2005, 19:20   #24
homealone

it was a case of Rugby '0' The Pitch '1', as far as I could see, I'm amazed the players coped as well as they did.

Had to agree with Gavin Henson as man of the match, he had a brilliant game, even apart from that penalty kick
Old 05-02-2005, 19:22   #25
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by homealone
it was a case of Rugby '0' The Pitch '1', as far as I could see, I'm amazed the players coped as well as they did.

Had to agree with Gavin Henson as man of the match, he had a brilliant game, even apart from that penalty kick
Yeah - what WAS going on with that pitch?
Anyway - a good game - I will wear my Welsh rugby shirt to work with pride on Monday (anything to upset the boss!)
Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 19:25   #26
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:

Oh well, Wales did deserve it.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 19:28   #27
Gogogo

Must admit though the TV shot of a Welsh lady wearing a red shirt with the words: "scrum with me and get it" was quite nice, but then again I'm happily married.

Good game shame about the result.

Old 05-02-2005, 19:38   #28
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 19:46   #29
Paul K
Inactive

Quote:
Celebrate while you can If England continue to play like that for the rest of the tournament our Scottish members will be joining your party
Looks like our rugby team need to go back to basics and learn to play the game again without relying on one member of the team to kick them out of trouble.
Old 05-02-2005, 19:54   #30
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Celebrate while you can If England continue to play like that for the rest of the tournament our Scottish members will be joining your party
Looks like our rugby team need to go back to basics and learn to play the game again without relying on one member of the team to kick them out of trouble.
I think that bit of exitement was about the young lady in the 'scrum & get me' T-shirt - she was very scrummy