Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | No Video on Blackberry

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

No Video on Blackberry

Old 03-02-2012, 18:31   #1
GeneHunt59
Inactive

GeneHunt59 is an unknown quantity at this point
No Video on Blackberry

Hi,

I have a Virgin Blackberry. The video does not work. Is this likely to do with the tariff?

Any ideas much appreciated.
GeneHunt59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2012, 18:49   #2
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
Re: No Video on Blackberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneHunt59 View Post
Hi,

I have a Virgin Blackberry. The video does not work. Is this likely to do with the tariff?

Any ideas much appreciated.
What do you mean that the video is not working? Ones you have recorded or trying to watch?
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 19:00   #3
GeneHunt59
Inactive

Sorry, I can't record video, i think it is because I do not have a media card. I thought they came already set up.

I guess I need to buy one then. any ideas on a make/model of media card at a reasonable price would be helpful - I really know nothing about them.
Old 03-02-2012, 19:10   #4
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Which blackberry have you got as most take a micro sd card?
Old 03-02-2012, 19:38   #5
GeneHunt59
Inactive

It is Blackberry Curve - 8520 model I believe - I got it in September promotion.

---------- Post added at 19:38 ---------- Previous post was at 19:31 ----------

definitely blackberry curve 8520
Old 03-02-2012, 20:01   #6
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

What happens if you try to record a video?
Old 03-02-2012, 21:15   #7
GeneHunt59
Inactive

i get the following mesage:- 'to record a video, insert a media card, ok'
Old 03-02-2012, 21:21   #8
New to cable
Permanently Banned

New to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutter

Quote:
i get the following mesage:- 'to record a video, insert a media card, ok'
Hmm, lets see if I can help.

Right lets look at the facts...

You have a Blackberry curve that you cant record video on, when you try to record video it says "To record a video, insert a memory card"

Hmmm what could the problem be and how would one fix it...Nope I just can't think of anything.
New to cable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 21:41   #9
GeneHunt59
Inactive

Well we got as far as needing a video card already smarty pants!

I was asking if there was any preferred make as I don't want to pay the earth if I don't need to and will buy something cheap on Amazon if it will do the job.

I believe devilincarnate was seeking clarification so they could recommend the type of card I needed.

Thanks for your 'help' anyway.
Old 03-02-2012, 21:50   #10
New to cable
Permanently Banned

New to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutter

Quote:
Well we got as far as needing a video card already smarty pants!

I was asking if there was any preferred make as I don't want to pay the earth if I don't need to and will buy something cheap on Amazon if it will do the job.

I believe devilincarnate was seeking clarification so they could recommend the type of card I needed.

Thanks for your 'help' anyway.
A micro SD card I'm not sure if it has a size limit..

HERE
New to cable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 21:55   #11
GeneHunt59
Inactive

Thanks for that,

Sorry if I sounded snappy - been a bad day.

Have a nice weekend guys