Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Mobile PAYG Rewards **FAIL**

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Virgin Mobile PAYG Rewards **FAIL**

Old 04-01-2012, 16:58   #1
Rik
cf.mega poster

Services: 1Gbps Broadband
Rik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpack
Virgin Mobile PAYG Rewards **FAIL**

Ive been a happy customer with Virgin Media for over 15years, I decided to get a PAYG sim card on the Extra Addict tariff.

Very happy with what I recieve for being a VM customer and topping up with my £15 every month, 3000 texts, 100minutes and 1GB Data, bargain I signed up straight away in November and topped up with £15, I understood that my rewards would go on the first few days in December and I would get my rewards, december 5th passes NO REWARDS! I ring has to be all added manually, im assured its all set up and there was an error...........fine....

I then top up in December my £15 and then wait for the new rewards to be applied the first few days in Jan!............Guess what check my balance today and charged for calls and data.........

I then have to go out of my way, wasting my time and money (10p to call 789) to call and ask for my rewards to be applied AGAIN manually, I now get told there is a problem with the system, while advisor in Philipines is checking my details and account, she tells me all about the VMobile website, which i had just attempted to log into 5mins before calling VMobile and "Opps theres been a problem" - I even laughed and told her the same website that is not working.......got an embarassed comment from her.............all apologies etc and will put rewards on manually, but this is not the point!!! How hard can it be for a system to be put in place that can simply apply rewards automatically on the given date????

Vodafone, o2, Orange and TMobile manage it, so why can VMobile not???

I asked if my rewards were ever going to get applied automatically so im not out of pocket and having to get them applied manually every month, and tbh the girl said she couldnt gaurentee this.......absolute Joke!!

Richard Branson must do better, if hes still even part of VM brand, Virgin Mobile not good for the last 3months ive been a customer.

Our rewards ever going to get applied automatically when they should? or is it a money making scheme for VMobile to siphon more money out of customers and munch on their airtime and hope that they dont realise they are meant to be getting these rewards.........must do better.....
Rik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2012, 17:02   #2
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
Re: Virgin Mobile PAYG Rewards **FAIL**

Better deal with tesco mobile sim contracts
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote