Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case

Old 01-06-2022, 21:35   #1
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/worl...anada-61633236

If you watched any of it Amber Heard was obviously lying through her teeth throughout the trail. I am happy with the result. Depp should go after Disney and Rowling now for sacking him off due to the lies

The main case was Amber Heards report that she was a victim of domestic abuse and this is where she lost
She counter sued 2 of which were ruled out 1 upheld. Heards claims basically ruined his career

Depp awarded $15 million Heard $2 million so an award of $13 million to Depp

Last edited by Paul; 01-06-2022 at 22:33. Reason: Fixed missing million ...
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-06-2022, 22:08   #2
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case

Million…
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 22:09   #3
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Million…
corrected...
Old 01-06-2022, 22:10   #4
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Million…
I was just about to say that, Hugh.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 22:34   #5
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
corrected...
You missed one

As to the win ... good for him, she seemed an outright liar.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 22:40   #6
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
You missed one

As to the win ... good for him, she seemed an outright liar.
cheers Hugh could have just edited it instead of making me look a fool but fair cop I am a fool hahaha
Old 01-06-2022, 22:51   #7
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I hope her carrier takes a nosedive and eventually Depp can rebuild his.
Old 01-06-2022, 23:00   #8
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star

Excellent news.

Now we just need that vile witch vardy to lose her case.
Old 01-06-2022, 23:41   #9
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
cheers Hugh could have just edited it instead of making me look a fool but fair cop I am a fool hahaha
"Misunderstandings and lethargy perhaps produce more wrong in the world than deceit and malice do" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe*

Apologies for not just correcting it.

*also known as "Hanlon’s Razor"
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 23:43   #10
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Quote:
"Misunderstandings and lethargy perhaps produce more wrong in the world than deceit and malice do" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe*

Apologies for not just correcting it.

*also known as "Hanlon’s Razor"
When I read that I thought you were justifying Heards BS. Thankfully that was not the case when I read the quote hahaha
Old 02-06-2022, 00:02   #11
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Amber Heard, pretty much just destroyed the “Me Too” movement. She has showed how women with power and agency, can use that to try and destroy a man’s reputation.

Thanks Amber!
Old 02-06-2022, 02:22   #12
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Depp awarded $15 million Heard $2 million so an award of $13 million to Depp
Apparently, not quite.

Quote:
Fairfax County Circuit Court Judge Penney Azcarate reduced the punitive damages the jury awarded Depp to $350,000, which is the state’s statutory cap, or legal limit, making his total damages $10.4 million (so $8.4 million on balance).

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 07:19   #13
Ken W
cf.mega poster

Services: LL Phone, TiVo, M+ VM mobile, BBand 150M tier Superhub, TIVO 500 M+
Ken W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful one

Quote:
corrected...
I would have awarded him $10 only
Ken W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 10:52   #14
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken W View Post
why? because you think it is ok for a woman to say a man is violent towards her in ways he is not? you think it is ok for a woman to have printed that a man is sexually violent? you think it is ok for a woman to try a destroy a mans life out of spite?
Old 02-06-2022, 10:55   #15
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken W View Post
Good job your not involved in the case then. Personally i think he should have been give a bigger pay-out as it was proved she lied through her teeth. Shame she cannot now be tried for lying under oath.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote