Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Brexit (Old)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Brexit (Old)
Closed Thread

Old 19-11-2018, 21:50   #3391
handyman
Permanently Banned

Services: M6 Keele
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to handyman
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
Talking of Juncker did anyone see the video of him ready to make a speech with the wrong colour shoes on each foot?
TBF I have done this as I have 4 pairs of the same shoe in slightly differing colours. Rushing out of the house and not paying enough attention. then, of course, it's not the type of thing you check.
Advertisement
Old 19-11-2018, 21:54   #3392
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by handyman View Post
TBF I have done this as I have 4 pairs of the same shoe in slightly differing colours. Rushing out of the house and not paying enough attention. then, of course, it's not the type of thing you check.
Tricky at this time of year when getting dressed as in the dark.. Then daylight comes and you're at work
Old 19-11-2018, 21:54   #3393
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze

It doesn’t matter what’s on his feet when he’s got us by the balls.

No deal, bad deal or remain there’s only one winner in these negotiations.
Old 19-11-2018, 21:57   #3394
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post

Don't think there's any winners. Just some (unfortunately us) will lose a lot more than others.
Old 19-11-2018, 22:01   #3395
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
I can see we are coming to an end with the EU all the hardcore remain voters are making a final stand.

Talking of Juncker did anyone see the video of him ready to make a speech with the wrong colour shoes on each foot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ukxe65gXE

He talks the UK down but can't even dress himself
LOL - he looked like he was stumbling again too, a walking EU embarrassment.

Here was another video of him stumbling earlier this year...

Old 19-11-2018, 22:02   #3396
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I thought the JC wants us to be tied in with the EU trade markets?
Corbyn supports sitting on the fence and giving vague answers to anything about the EU. He is clearly a Eurosceptic and always has been. Even now he is avoiding backing a second referendum. I wouldn't be surprised if he voted Leave.
Old 19-11-2018, 22:07   #3397
handyman
Permanently Banned

handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
We will be leaving the EU - And you don't visit often enough to know I am not actually a mod - I am one of the owners, so DO NOT come on here and abuse me on my own goddamn property with pathetic childish insults or you will be actually leaving for sure.
Did not realise you owned the internets. And just because I'm not Active ON the forum, does not mean I don't know anything about the forum. People are able to discuss things in other ways.

FYI we ARE the EU, which is why it's all very bizarre that we want to leave a group we have input into.

Quote:
I am not Alt-Right thanks, yet another incorrect assumption of a Brexiteer but yawn yawn yawn - save it, heard all this BS before.
I'm not a brexiteer. I live in the real world where having a view for or against the EU does not make a real difference. Being in the EU is more beneficial for our country even if people have some reservations about how the EU is organised. We certainly are not going to have an influence on its future from the outside. Keep your enemies closer and all that.

Quote:
And I have told you, the EU are behaving Hitler like with their power demands. Erosion of Democracy.
We ARE the EU.
Old 19-11-2018, 22:08   #3398
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Quote:

Actually he blames sciatica, which causes numbness in the legs, believe me I know ! If so then he's owed a lot of apologies. Whatever, it's a bit irrelevant and desperate to target hate at an individual given the enormity of Brexit. Reminds me of a certain Presidents tactics....
Old 19-11-2018, 22:10   #3399
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Corbyn supports sitting on the fence and giving vague answers to anything about the EU. He is clearly a Eurosceptic and always has been. Even now he is avoiding backing a second referendum. I wouldn't be surprised if he voted Leave.
I think he is a Remainer - But because he knows half of his voting base are leavers up North, he upsets them, he won't get in to No. 10 and these are his true ambitions.
Old 19-11-2018, 22:11   #3400
handyman
Permanently Banned

Quote:

Happy to make fun out of someone having difficulty walking due to back pain. Big Big man
Old 19-11-2018, 22:15   #3401
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Actually he blames sciatica, which causes numbness in the legs, believe me I know ! If so then he's owed a lot of apologies. Whatever, it's a bit irrelevant and desperate to target hate at an individual given the enormity of Brexit. Reminds me of a certain Presidents tactics....
I'll stick with blaming his boozing habits, just like Ruth Davidson has....

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/p...ut-eu-10340037
Old 19-11-2018, 22:16   #3402
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post

You still haven’t answered my query in regards to which bits of this deal, make it a bad deal? In your opinion.
Old 19-11-2018, 22:17   #3403
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by handyman View Post
Happy to make fun out of someone having difficulty walking due to back pain. Big Big man
Make your mind up, you were calling me a tiny man just a few posts ago.
Old 19-11-2018, 22:21   #3404
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Quote:
Make your mind up, you were calling me a tiny man just a few posts ago.
Maybe he was being sarcastic this time
Old 19-11-2018, 22:23   #3405
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Totally agree with you. At least with Clegg and Farage you knew where they stood, whether you agreed with them or not.
Closed Thread