Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Old 08-08-2013, 16:06   #3136
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmicks View Post
How do u put him of ignore,stopped writing on this thread because he was doing my head in
Click on their User Name in the left hand column
Click on View Public Profile
Click on User Lists, and a drop down menu will appear
Click on Add to Ignore List

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2013, 17:25   #3137
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Cheers for that,gonna do it right now.best settings ever !!!!!!!
howardmicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 17:34   #3138
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
lol..I am guessing who you mean..I have him on ignore...the only person I have ever felt was worth effort (or was worthless enough to merit it)

---------- Post added at 17:34 ---------- Previous post was at 17:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Oh God...he's sucking you in...I'm out of here!
lol..I almost missed the "in" when reading it...it had me surprised for a second
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 18:35   #3139
young_timbo
Permanently Banned

young_timbo doesn't have many friendsyoung_timbo doesn't have many friendsyoung_timbo doesn't have many friends

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

all these people pretending they can't read my posts. lol as if you aren't reading what i'm saying. you just know they are stood there in a secret comms room in an abandoned warehouse. in a shirt and tie, and beige trousers holding a cup of coffee. with every one of my posts printed out and stuck to the wall with arrows connecting them.

---------- Post added at 18:35 ---------- Previous post was at 18:31 ----------

oh, confirmed today by Virgin CS... you can get just SS1 and SS2 on Virgin for £21, the newsletter was true. but not in HD. so really it's not an option. pretty gutting. opted for the full sports collection in HD. shame as would have rather just had SS1 and SS2 and spent the £4 i would save on a huge kebab every month.
young_timbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 18:56   #3140
DaMac
Inactive

Services: VM 200mb Gamer BB, 1m Motorised Satellite, Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K, VM M TV, Freesat HD.
DaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant future

Quote:
It asked am I sure I want to add young_bimbo to my ignore list...
Mmmmm let me think a minute....
DaMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 19:02   #3141
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMac View Post

---------- Post added at 19:02 ---------- Previous post was at 19:00 ----------

Quote:
At this rate there will be no one left reading his kindergarten updates

Now please everyone don't quote him if you do read his posts and need to reply for some reason.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 19:35   #3142
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
lol..I am guessing who you mean..I have him on ignore...the only person I have ever felt was worth effort (or was worthless enough to merit it)

---------- Post added at 17:34 ---------- Previous post was at 17:33 ----------

lol..I almost missed the "in" when reading it...it had me surprised for a second
And what amazes me he as a friend and big thank you everyone the ignore is working

---------- Post added at 19:35 ---------- Previous post was at 19:34 ----------

Quote:
Don't think you need a minute to think took me seconds

---------- Post added at 19:35 ---------- Previous post was at 19:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post

Now please everyone don't quote him if you do read his posts and need to reply for some reason.
howardmicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 19:49   #3143
harry_hitch
Heavens to Betsy, Bertie!

Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
harry_hitch has reached the bronze age
harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Why don't people just use the ignore button if his posts upset them so much? And I know his posts turn up if they are quoted, but they are easy to spot, so you just don't read them.

I fail to see why people are getting so upset about him. The attitudes that come over in his posts are so outrageous that the posts become amusing and fun to read. And to be fair, he does seem to know quite a bit about TV sport.

I'd miss his posts if he was banned
Many people, including myself, do ignore him. Although it gets harder to do when people quote him. If you can find his posts amusing, and wish to engage him, I commend your patience, but please don't quote him.

All I ever saw him post was post info about football (I don't recall much info on rugby, cricket, tennis, darts, athletics, swimming, golf, rowing, badminton etc.) Plus all his "info" was/has been available from the internet, so I would doubt his actual knowledge is that good. Goodness knows, he is neither intelligent nor bright.

Please do keep feeding the troll if it makes you laugh, but as I stated earlier please do not quote him, and save me, at least, from his childish behaviour.

I also fail to see (mods) how he is much worse than Carl Waring or HD Boy who have both been banned in my time on here. At least Carl Waring offered advice on TIVO from time to time. I still fail to see what tiny tim from troll-land brings to these discussions.

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 19:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post

Sorry Sirius, I missed your comments regarding quotes, but I firmly agree with you.

P.S. Kudo's tp GrimUpNorth for starting the non-quoting of young-himbo
harry_hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 20:02   #3144
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_timbo View Post

all these people pretending they can't read my posts. lol as if you aren't reading what i'm saying. you just know they are stood there in a secret comms room in an abandoned warehouse. in a shirt and tie, and beige trousers holding a cup of coffee. with every one of my posts printed out and stuck to the wall with arrows connecting them.

---------- Post added at 18:35 ---------- Previous post was at 18:31 ----------

oh, confirmed today by Virgin CS... you can get just SS1 and SS2 on Virgin for £21, the newsletter was true. but not in HD. so really it's not an option. pretty gutting. opted for the full sports collection in HD. shame as would have rather just had SS1 and SS2 and spent the £4 i would save on a huge kebab every month.

Here I will just quote him for everyone who is missing him?

Just one of those moods today
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 20:03   #3145
Gavin-D
cf.mega poster

Gavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these parts

Helen Skelton to leave 'Blue Peter' Joins BT Sport

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/...lue-peter.html
Gavin-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 20:04   #3146
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin-D View Post
Helen Skelton to leave 'Blue Peter' Joins BT Sport

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/...lue-peter.html
Sorry but her knowledge of sport is minimal.
Old 08-08-2013, 20:11   #3147
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Sorry but her knowledge of sport is minimal.
Bit harsh den old chap according to Wikipedia she holds two world records in kayaking, presented sports round for kids and has acted as correspondent at Wimbledon so I would say she has quite bit more than the average person jake humphreys was critised when he fronted F1 but he id it with some success and look where got him now

And to take a (controversial) words from Richard keys "definite eye candy ".

(Watershed have amended what he actually said)

Also just read on she 30!!! I feel less guilty about my thoughts now
Anypermitedroute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 20:15   #3148
young_timbo
Permanently Banned

young_timbo doesn't have many friendsyoung_timbo doesn't have many friendsyoung_timbo doesn't have many friends

young_timbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 20:18   #3149
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anypermitedroute View Post
Bit harsh den old chap according to Wikipedia she holds two world records in kayaking, presented sports round for kids and has acted as correspondent at Wimbledon so I would say she has quite bit more than the average person jake humphreys was critised when he fronted F1 but he id it with some success and look where got him now

And to take a (controversial) words from Richard keys "definite eye candy ".

(Watershed have amended what he actually said)

Also just read on she 30!!! I feel less guilty about my thoughts now
Maybe l am being a bit harsh but l can only say what l think and as for eye candy l am a bit old for that now.
Old 08-08-2013, 20:22   #3150
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Maybe l am being a bit harsh but l can only say what l think and as for eye candy l am a bit old for that now.
Only as old as you feel

I suppose they need to balance the "scales" they have Claire balding on the books after all

(Who is also fine filly before anyone dare suggest otherwise )
Anypermitedroute is offline   Reply With Quote