Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 05-10-2008, 19:41   #661
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: what game are you playing

PS3:

LBP Beta, WipEout HD

360:

Half-Life 2 (Orange Box) [really should get round to finishing it before LBP & Fable 2 come out later this month]
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-10-2008, 22:14   #662
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Fifa 09
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 23:52   #663
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

Halo 3

They have ruined it with the new ranking system
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 23:53   #664
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I haven't played Halo 3 in ages.

btw, love your sig image, lol.
Old 06-10-2008, 00:00   #665
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
btw, love your sig image, lol.
cheers, shame its so tacky and blurry
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 20:23   #666
kryogenik

Halo - the first one.

I was watching the VOD of Bravo's "Gamr" last night in the wee small hours. I was v e r y tired but there was some new Halo gameplay on it. Must have been Halo Wars?
Or I might have been dreaming. I should take another look.
Old 06-10-2008, 20:32   #667
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
PS3:

LBP Beta
Made any levels yet matt ? if so let me know I'll have a go
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 14:28   #668
smeagoly1
Inactive

Services: Bugger all now apart from 8meg ADSL and only 2 meg at best!!!! I want my 20meg cable back!
smeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nice

I was so bored with current titles i ended up raiding "abandonware" sites. Then rediscovered Elite and Frontier wooohooooo. My son thought i was so sad. So i hid his ps3 controler "so reeeeeeeeeeeespect to ELITE" hahaha when games where games and men still never grew up.
smeagoly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 14:32   #669
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I didn't get on that well with elite II (I won't even discuss elite III)

But for a real retro version of elite you should get hold of elte:thenewkind which is a pretty faithfull reproduction of the BBC 'B' version.

The best version of Eliete in my opinion was on the archimides computer.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 14:34   #670
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age

WipEout HD quilety game!!!
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 14:55   #671
Xan
Inactive

Xan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the rough

just gone back to playing this game Age Of Conan: Hyborian Adventures

Still my main game is eve-online
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 16:09   #672
acemanuk
Inactive

acemanuk is an unknown quantity at this point

painkiller, transformers and ratchet and clank 3
acemanuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 16:20   #673
PeteTheMusicGuy
Inactive

Services: VM M BB, VM XL TV and M Phone
PeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PeteTheMusicGuy Send a message via Yahoo to PeteTheMusicGuy

Team Fortess 2 and I'm tempted to get Counterstrike . Try being a pyro after being out in the pub
PeteTheMusicGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 18:38   #674
PC Virgin
Inactive

Services: Sky+TV/Virgin 20Mb
PC Virgin is just really nicePC Virgin is just really nicePC Virgin is just really nicePC Virgin is just really nicePC Virgin is just really nicePC Virgin is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to PC Virgin

Fifa 09, Best out of Fifa games in my opinion
PC Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 20:30   #675
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Made any levels yet matt ? if so let me know I'll have a go
Hah, no, not yet. Only done a few of the tutorials.

I'll give it a go at some point, but I'm not very creative, unfortunately, so I think for me LBP will be all about playing the story levels & other people's levels.