Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The state benefits system mega-thread.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The state benefits system mega-thread.

Old 25-02-2014, 18:01   #991
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Yup I'm in the support group.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-02-2014, 18:48   #992
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Yup I'm in the support group.
Yes l am in the support group as well but l have been awarded it indefinitely and l had another letter the other day just saying if my condition changes and improves please contact them straight away.
Old 25-02-2014, 18:59   #993
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Yes l am in the support group as well but l have been awarded it indefinitely and l had another letter the other day just saying if my condition changes and improves please contact them straight away.
There is no indefinite award for the ESA Support group. It's 3 years max (some say 2 years) before reassessment.

But there's nothing stopping them from reassessing you at anytime. Though with the changes now I don't think that's going to happen any time soon.
Old 25-02-2014, 19:04   #994
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I'm on an 18month one. So I guess we shall see.
Old 25-02-2014, 19:32   #995
RizzyKing

At the end of my last assessment the doctor said further assessments weren't necessary don't know if that's because my illness is proven beyond any doubt and is progressive but certainly sounded indefinite to me. I just hope that a new company will mean a new system either way Dilli hope it is as easy as this can be for you .
Old 25-02-2014, 19:43   #996
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
There is no indefinite award for the ESA Support group. It's 3 years max (some say 2 years) before reassessment.

But there's nothing stopping them from reassessing you at anytime. Though with the changes now I don't think that's going to happen any time soon.
l never even had a medical as the evidence l sent in was overwhelming in regards to myself.

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42 ----------

Quote:
I'm on an 18month one. So I guess we shall see.
Good luck dilli.

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:43 ----------

Quote:
l never even had a medical as the evidence l sent in was overwhelming in regards to myself and my ongoing conditions.

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42 ----------

Good luck dilli.
Old 25-02-2014, 19:51   #997
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
l never even had a medical as the evidence l sent in was overwhelming in regards to myself.[COLOR="Silver"]
Did you request an ESA85a letter?

Anyone can stay in the support group indefinitely as long as nothing changes and you fill in the ESA50 forms every 1-3 years. Not having a face to face assessment doesn't mean any more or less than having one.

The fact you included the all the evidence, letters etc they needed was the reason you didn't have one (same as myself), people fill out the forms stating whatever but fail to include any proof so they are the ones that will be assessed.
Old 25-02-2014, 20:07   #998
denphone
Still alive and fighting

No l never requested any ESA85a letter Peanut.
Old 25-02-2014, 21:29   #999
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Interesting I wonder if it'll be sorted before November when I'm due.
I too am due November I was put on contribution based wrag but went into support group on appeal
Old 26-02-2014, 02:30   #1000
RizzyKing

Good luck with yours Tiz.
Old 26-02-2014, 08:32   #1001
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Is everyone on this site on ESA except me?
Old 26-02-2014, 08:33   #1002
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Clearly not. But with a membership of over 88,000 you would expect a fair few to be.
Old 26-02-2014, 08:38   #1003
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
God. you can be so rude.

Not everyone is on JSA like you
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 08:38   #1004
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Quote:
Yes, now get back to work! Chop!! Chop!!

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 08:44   #1005
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads

Call me a cynic but i can't see them replacing ATOS with another company until after the general election next year. Then once that's over if they are still in power a new company will be instated with the same nonsense going on.
Kabaal is offline   Reply With Quote