Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The state benefits system mega-thread.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The state benefits system mega-thread.

Old 02-04-2013, 22:34   #196
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
I'm eating. hang on
Ok. Enjoy!
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2013, 22:42   #197
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
how about you answer my questions instead of going with the extremely defeatist attitude you have just displayed
the answer to both is I do not know not being in government I do not know anything about how making that choice would be made. I would like to think I would try to find other ways because nothing is ever black or white is it?

realistic not defeatist the human race has destroyed the planet for future generations in less than 150 years of technological advancement. Its called the inconvenient truth I believe

---------- Post added at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
What happens when all the bees die?
then the major player in cross pollination has gone
Old 02-04-2013, 22:43   #198
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
the answer to both is I do not know not being in government I do not know anything about how making that choice would be made. I would like to think I would try to find other ways because nothing is ever black or white is it?
with an answer like you should be in politics
Old 02-04-2013, 22:45   #199
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will21st View Post

What if the sky falls in tomorrow?What if a massive meteor hits us tomorrow afternoon? What if the Borg really exist and invade later tonight? What if all the nonsense predictions the eco-fascists and luddites made don't come true and man learns and adapts and thrives for a long time to come?

Questions that no one has answer to and don't matter in the slightest right now... how about that.
really? do you fancy some coffee with your weetabix

---------- Post added at 22:44 ---------- Previous post was at 22:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
with an answer like you should be in politics
lol

---------- Post added at 22:45 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top banana View Post
The disabled should always be looked after in my opinion, however people who have kids to get money and people who have never worked a day in their life should be hit hard. My wife has a friend who has a number of kids by different people and gets a 4 bedroomed house paid for - how can that be right?

Also with regard to jobs - there is a tomato farm near where I live and a number of polish people work there from 6am till noon and then wait on tables from 6pm until midnight, yet people moan they can't get a job?
cuz the poles have them
Old 02-04-2013, 22:47   #200
Will21st
Inactive

Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Sorry,don't eat Weetabix.
Old 02-04-2013, 22:52   #201
tizmeinnit

Quote:
What if the sky falls in tomorrow?What if a massive meteor hits us tomorrow afternoon? What if the Borg really exist and invade later tonight? What if all the nonsense predictions the eco-fascists and luddites made don't come true and man learns and adapts and thrives for a long time to come?

Questions that no one has answer to and don't matter in the slightest right now... how about that.
I know this link is a little dated but the information is a reliable source

100 of the largest oil fields supply 50% of the worlds oil and these fields are old and beyond their peek and they say they will not find any more of these largest oil fields. Peek production around 2030 with 15 to 20 years so some of the younger member may still be alive when production starts to decline then it will be a relatively short time before its gone.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...rrelevant.html

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

Quote:
Sorry,don't eat Weetabix.
just wondered what you fancied when you woke up
Old 02-04-2013, 22:57   #202
Mr Banana

Quote:

---------- Post added at 22:44 ---------- Previous post was at 22:43 ----------

lol

---------- Post added at 22:45 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

cuz the poles have them

Because no one else applies - and thats the problem
Old 02-04-2013, 22:58   #203
Will21st
Inactive

Quote:
I know this link is a little dated but the information is a reliable source

100 of the largest oil fields supply 50% of the worlds oil and these fields are old and beyond their peek and they say they will not find any more of these largest oil fields. Peek production around 2030 with 15 to 20 years so some of the younger member may still be alive when production starts to decline then it will be a relatively short time before its gone.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...rrelevant.html

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

just wondered what you fancied when you woke up
You worry too much.. and I'll have Bacon and eggs for Brekkie please.
Old 02-04-2013, 23:03   #204
tizmeinnit

lol please stop trying to tell me what emotions I am feeling I am not worried about it

---------- Post added at 23:03 ---------- Previous post was at 23:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top banana View Post
Because no one else applies - and thats the problem
well hopefully if DC keeps his word and we get a referendum on our position in the EU we may see what its like with the freedom of movement rules removed
Old 02-04-2013, 23:06   #205
Will21st
Inactive

Quote:
lol please stop trying to tell me what emotions I am feeling I am not worried about it
I'm not telling you what you feel or to feel at all,I just comment on your posts and speculate,that's all.
Old 02-04-2013, 23:10   #206
tizmeinnit

Quote:
I'm not telling you what you feel or to feel at all,I just comment on your posts and speculate,that's all.
you said and I quote " you worry to much" so you are telling me I am worried when I am not worry is an emotion a feeling
Old 02-04-2013, 23:19   #207
Will21st
Inactive

Quote:
you said and I quote " you worry to much" so you are telling me I am worried when I am not worry is an emotion a feeling
Yes,I indeed said that.Doesn't change the fact I'm not telling you how to feel,it is a suggestion,a speculation based on your posts. I'm not responsible for your feelings. Are we straight now?
Old 02-04-2013, 23:23   #208
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Yes,I indeed said that.Doesn't change the fact I'm not telling you how to feel,it is a suggestion,a speculation based on your posts. I'm not responsible for your feelings. Are we straight now?
nope you seem bothered about it lol
Old 02-04-2013, 23:30   #209
Will21st
Inactive

Quote:
nope you seem bothered about it lol
Yeah,cause I'm the one constantly posting about how other people tell me how I feel,right?
Old 02-04-2013, 23:34   #210
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Yeah,cause I'm the one constantly posting about how other people tell me how I feel,right?
hey you will pick me up on what I say please allow me the same privilege. Mind you I will do it anyway of course