Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]
View Poll Results: Will you be opting out of the Virgin Ad Deal?
Yes, Definitely. 958 95.51%
No, I am quite happy to share my surfing habits with anyone. 45 4.49%
Voters: 1003. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 29-05-2008, 13:15   #7471
BadPhormula
cf.addict

BadPhormula will become famous soon enoughBadPhormula will become famous soon enoughBadPhormula will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Delaney View Post
Just highlights the fact that BT must be watching us closely because how would Chubby Emma le-le-legal Sanderson have otherwise know about the Google Image search result?

Hi Emma

Yeah, poor lil Emma, poor didums baby. She didn't like my thread over on BadPhorm either so she had them remove that thread too LOL

http://www.badphorm.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?6184 "Dude where's my thread gone?"

Emma! Please find somewhere to hide because you'r not going to like what's coming next

Hi Scleparis, Hi Hackeron, Hi Phorm Hackers
Advertisement
Old 29-05-2008, 13:37   #7472
NTLVictim
Inactive

Services: Finding people (retired)
NTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Delaney View Post
Just highlights the fact that BT must be watching us closely because how would Chubby Emma le-le-legal Sanderson have otherwise know about the Google Image search result?

Hi Emma

Hi Emma, I'm not a BT Broadband customer, NOR WILL I EVER BE AFTER THIS, NOR ANYONE WHO TAKES MY ADVICE.
Old 29-05-2008, 13:41   #7473
BadPhormula
cf.addict

BadPhormula will become famous soon enoughBadPhormula will become famous soon enoughBadPhormula will become famous soon enough

Okay Dudes and Dudesses,

BadPhorm ULA across the top of your jacket

Motif Emblem in the middle

Your Chapter at the bottom... i.e. London, Essex, Kent etc

Anyone got any ideas for the Motif? (it's got to be some kind of wiretap thingy hasn't it?)

I'm not sure how many member will be in my chapter I might have to re-locate
"Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysili ogogogoch"
Old 29-05-2008, 14:00   #7474
NTLVictim
Inactive

Services: Finding people (retired)
NTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadPhormula View Post
edit-
Anyone got any ideas for the Motif?
You trying to get me banned?
Old 29-05-2008, 14:42   #7475
BadPhormula
cf.addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTLVictim View Post
You trying to get me banned?
ROFL

No we can't use Emma in some compromising positions for our club patch! We'll save 'them' for the YouTube video's
Old 29-05-2008, 14:54   #7476
bluecar1
Inactive

Services: No DPI Kit snooping on USERS
bluecar1 has a spectacular aura about thembluecar1 has a spectacular aura about thembluecar1 has a spectacular aura about thembluecar1 has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
ROFL

No we can't use Emma in some compromising positions for our club patch! We'll save 'them' for the YouTube video's

whats that, saying phorm is le-le-le-le-legal? honest g-g-g-g-guv,while holding their legal advice (print side facing the press, like a certain gov official) that says we think it should be so long as you don't let anyone know the detail of what it does
Old 29-05-2008, 15:22   #7477
TheBruce1
Inactive

TheBruce1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadPhormula
Yeah, poor lil Emma, poor didums baby. She didn't like my thread over on BadPhorm either so she had them remove that thread too LOL

http://www.badphorm.co.uk/e107_plugi...topic.php?6184 "Dude where's my thread gone?"

Emma! Please find somewhere to hide because you'r not going to like what's coming next
Keep up the good work, poor Emma, she cannot handle being profiled on the internet, but its fine for everyone else, sorry hen, your talking schite.
Old 29-05-2008, 15:31   #7478
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one

OK I am having a little fund raiser to pay my mortgage next month, the London trips had a bigger dent on my finances than I expected. So I am going to be selling my iPAQ, my projector and my car (Rover 600 1997 (P Plate) 88k Miles, taxed and MOT'd 6cd changer).

I am going to put the iPAQ and projector on eBay tonight, but if anyone is interested in making me an offer before I do, send me a PM.

Alexander Hanff
Old 29-05-2008, 15:44   #7479
mark777
Inactive

Services: 0.4 Mbps BB + Phone
mark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of light

Woooo .... Huge sells!!

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareTrades.asp...re=phorm_reg_s

Nearly £800K (75,000 shares)
Old 29-05-2008, 15:45   #7480
BadPhormula
cf.addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBruce1 View Post
Keep up the good work, poor Emma, she cannot handle being profiled on the internet, but its fine for everyone else, sorry hen, your talking schite.
Awe man don't say that! Emma's skin condition is already bad enough after her first scare appearing on C4 News lying her head off.. If she thinks she's going to get a public profiling (get shredding Emma!) then her beautiful lil face is going to break out in warts, boils and pustules all over the place! Then how is she going to do television interviews looking like the wicked witch of the east?

Msg: Please can the Emma photo dude PM me with the URL of the photo from the BadPhorm thread that got deleted this morning!
Old 29-05-2008, 15:51   #7481
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark777 View Post
Woooo .... Huge sells!!

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareTrades.asp...re=phorm_reg_s

Nearly £800K
over 1.5M USD dumped in 30 seconds.... running for the hills is a term that springs to mind.

Alexander Hanff
Old 29-05-2008, 16:01   #7482
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

Can we please tone down or ideally cut out the derogatory comments about Emma Sanderson. It's becoming offensive, and doesn't do anyone on this forum any credit.
Old 29-05-2008, 16:01   #7483
Dephormation
Inactive

Services: Aquiss.net and loving it. No more Virgin Media, no more Virgin Phone, no more Virgin Mobile.
Dephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHanff View Post
OK I am having a little fund raiser to pay my mortgage next month, the London trips had a bigger dent on my finances than I expected. So I am going to be selling my iPAQ, my projector and my car (Rover 600 1997 (P Plate) 88k Miles, taxed and MOT'd 6cd changer).

I am going to put the iPAQ and projector on eBay tonight, but if anyone is interested in making me an offer before I do, send me a PM.

Alexander Hanff
Alexander - can you set up some kind of online donation mechanism?

Or apply for funding from organisations like FIPR/Privacy International/ORG/Liberty/Amnesty?

Its not fair that you carry the can for this on your own. If regulators won't confront BT, and those organisations won't take Phorm on (esp PI who should hang their heads*), I'll chip in what I can.

You're doing a better job of representing my views than they are. You deserve some financial
support.

* Search on privacyinternational.org; "No matches were found for 'phorm'"
Old 29-05-2008, 16:09   #7484
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dephormation View Post
Alexander - can you set up some kind of online donation mechanism?

Or apply for funding from organisations like FIPR/Privacy International/ORG/Liberty/Amnesty?

Its not fair that you carry the can for this on your own. If regulators won't confront BT, and those organisations won't take Phorm on (esp PI who should hang their heads*), I'll chip in what I can.

You're doing a better job of representing my views than they are. You deserve some financial
support.

* Search on privacyinternational.org; "No matches were found for 'phorm'"
Well my paypal is paladine at naked dash geek dot net if people want to help but I would rather they bought something so they are getting something tangible for their money.

No-one forced me to go to London, it was a judgement I made myself. I have another trip to London next week for an interview with a company interested in sponsoring my masters so that hit the wallet for another 70 quid (damn trains), hopefully it will be worth it though.

Alexander Hanff
Old 29-05-2008, 16:23   #7485
Xpilot
Inactive

Xpilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Okay Dudes and Dudesses,

BadPhorm ULA across the top of your jacket

Motif Emblem in the middle

Your Chapter at the bottom... i.e. London, Essex, Kent etc

Anyone got any ideas for the Motif? (it's got to be some kind of wiretap thingy hasn't it?)

I'm not sure how many member will be in my chapter I might have to re-locate
"Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysili ogogogoch"
How about a dripping tap mounted on a phone line between two phone poles.
The drips would be £ signs falling into a Phorm info/money converter box underneath.
Closed Thread