Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | X Factor: 2010

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

X Factor: 2010

Old 13-11-2010, 22:28   #76
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: X Factor: 2010

I liked Rebecca's voice. I think she should sing Almaz by Randy Crawford.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4MRIv1tc9I
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-11-2010, 22:38   #77
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

I usually like her but not one of them were any good tonight.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 07:59   #78
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
I liked Rebecca's voice. I think she should sing Almaz by Randy Crawford.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4MRIv1tc9I
Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Not one of the acts so far are any good. Even Matt who is my fav was struggling tonight
I agree on both counts imho none of them are much good, but someone has to win. I thought One direction were quite good tonight, but as for Wagner he's just a joke, but we all know why he is still there.
Tinky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 12:12   #79
Sasha222
Inactive

It was one of the most boring X Factors yet and I thought it would never end. I think that Katie is being pushed down our throats to win. But if Facebook have anything to do with it Wagner will win just to annoy Simon Cowell.
Old 14-11-2010, 13:32   #80
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Wagner will win just to annoy Simon Cowell.
I'm ok with that
Old 14-11-2010, 13:38   #81
Sasha222
Inactive

I want Matt to win. I think he really is the only good singer on the show out of a bad bunch.
Old 14-11-2010, 18:22   #82
Tinky
To err is human

Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

So who's getting the boot tonight then? Surely not Wagner!
Old 14-11-2010, 18:24   #83
Sasha222
Inactive

It's a double knock out. I hope Its him and katie or Cher will do as well
Old 14-11-2010, 19:17   #84
Tinky
To err is human

Didn't realise it was a double knockout tonight. Hmm that's going to be interesting.
Old 14-11-2010, 20:56   #85
Sasha222
Inactive

Ya wonder who will be the two who will go?

---------- Post added at 20:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

WHAT! I thought it would be Katie. Was hoping it would be her

---------- Post added at 20:56 ---------- Previous post was at 20:56 ----------

I thought it was a double tonight
Old 14-11-2010, 21:00   #86
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
WHAT! I thought it would be Katie. Was hoping it would be her
LOL she sang beautifully
he can't sing at all and he's got a stinking attitude
Old 14-11-2010, 21:00   #87
Sasha222
Inactive

Dermot never said who was the guest singer next week
Old 14-11-2010, 21:52   #88
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

katies been in the bottom 2 4 times that tells me the public don't like her only the judges want her in . I think people are voting for wagner to try and get Katie out
Old 14-11-2010, 21:58   #89
Sasha222
Inactive

There voting for Wagner to annoy Simon Cowell which is stupid as good singers well better singers than Wagner being voted out and then Simon Cowell Said last week that Trec was a better singer but he will keep in who the public find enternaning. It's only the judges like her and cant understand who did keep her in tonight
Old 14-11-2010, 22:18   #90
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

I am bloody furious at this silly childest game that people are having, It is about time people got off Katie's back and got rid of that idiot Wagner, who is ten times worse than the Jedward twins.

It was also said tonight by Aiden after he lost out that the bottom three votes were on twitter, how the hell do they know, is there a mole in the voting office giving out details.

This is a damn singing contest and Katie deserves to be there, Aiden doesn't, his attitude stinks, and there have been some good singers that have been voted off, and probably due to this sickining voting farce, that has to stop, otherwise the show will become a farce, and that is unfair on the singers that are good enough to win - remember this is a SINGING contest.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote