Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | FA Chairman resigns after remark deemed to be racist.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

FA Chairman resigns after remark deemed to be racist.

Old 11-11-2020, 21:49   #16
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: FA Chairman resigns after remark deemed to be racist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
You can say sod all nowadays without some ****ing snowflake taking offence, unbelievable the way the world has gone with this crap!
Aint that the truth.
Old 11-11-2020, 23:22   #17
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
He's probably too professional and sophisticated to do that though.
Nope, I think I was right.
He should have stood his ground and told them to get lost.
Once again the PC mob trying hard to be 'offended' for the sake of being 'offended'.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 23:31   #18
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array

Little point complaining, the takeover regime has a very firm foothold already.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 03:23   #19
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array

I'd willingly take up arms . . . but the shops are shut

I could possibly fashion myself a bow and some arrows . . . unless they no longer sell string in lengths over 5" in case you accidentally wrap it around your neck

Or maybe a spear . . . probably not though, carrying a pointed stick in a public area would only make people think I was litter picking on one of those community schemes

I guess I'll just have to carry on being a grey haired old fart . . am I allowed to call myself that?
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 06:00   #20
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
I'd willingly take up arms . . . but the shops are shut

I could possibly fashion myself a bow and some arrows . . . unless they no longer sell string in lengths over 5" in case you accidentally wrap it around your neck

Or maybe a spear . . . probably not though, carrying a pointed stick in a public area would only make people think I was litter picking on one of those community schemes

I guess I'll just have to carry on being a grey haired old fart . . am I allowed to call myself that?
No it’s fartist.