Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] Show us your Desktop or Wallpaper

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > General IT Discussion

[Merged] Show us your Desktop or Wallpaper

Old 19-01-2004, 22:35   #61
luftys
Inactive

luftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant future
Re: Desktop Wallpaper

Well I have changed mine yesterday
luftys is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-01-2004, 00:47   #62
Lew
Inactive

Services: VIP50, TiVo
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Click for large version
Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2004, 00:56   #63
Ben
Inactive

Ben will become famous soon enoughBen will become famous soon enoughBen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Ben

Heres mine
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2004, 09:18   #64
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Heres mine
Its rather windy.
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2004, 09:35   #65
Mark W

Mark W is on a distinguished roadMark W is on a distinguished road

well, these are the two i mainly use...

Mark W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2004, 09:49   #66
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal

My present desktop [img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Florence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2004, 10:07   #67
Xaccers
Inactive

Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars

This is what I have as the wallpaper on my mobile

If you have seen this pic, or another in the series, somewhere before, can you please PM me the details, thanks. Confidentiality is assured.
Xaccers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2004, 22:55   #68
Millay
Inactive

Millay has reached the bronze age
Millay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Millay Send a message via Yahoo to Millay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve H
Nice cam

Mines - http://www.freeuploads.co.uk/uploads/bgg.gif

The samurize bit kinda sucks at the moment, havnt really had time to make it look decent, but it does what i want at the moment :p
Hey steve, what you using to get the inforamtion? do these channels all offer RSS feeds or are you ripping it from somewhere else?

(ops just found youd already ansewred this sorry tehe...

Im currently woorking on using the BBCi style tansparent left hand side pane to display there latest news, so it mirrors what it looks like on the TV, although I may morph it into a media player. as its a bloody bugger to code.
Millay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2004, 23:06   #69
Millay
Inactive

Millay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty
My present desktop [img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

Hey Kitty where you get the bar with the transfer rate on it, used to have it a few years ago but long since lost it and no cant find it...

cheers
Andy
Old 24-01-2004, 23:10   #70
swoop101
cf.mega poster

swoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appeal
swoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appeal

Looking forward to the cold weather next week.

swoop101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2004, 23:36   #71
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millay
Hey Kitty where you get the bar with the transfer rate on it, used to have it a few years ago but long since lost it and no cant find it...

cheers
Andy
Its only naviscope
Which seems to be down I have just put it on my hosting for w while if you want it. here
Florence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2004, 23:43   #72
Millay
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty
Its only naviscope
Which seems to be down I have just put it on my hosting for w while if you want it. here
Kitty you are a star thanking you muchly..
Old 25-01-2004, 11:24   #73
JediMaster
Inactive

JediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Those are home made but if you like I can tell you where I get my icons from and send you the orbs templates, paintshop pro cames in handy sometimes
Icon sites
http://www.foood.net/icons/
http://www.winmatrix.com/ ( http://winmatrix.ezthemes.com/pcenha...html?blank+182 )
http://www.marvilla.us/icons.html

Maybe a show us your icons thread would be a nice idea? Let people see the different types and styles out there?
The orb templates
Very Nice PAUL

How are the buttons linked??? I use Micro$oft crappy Menu Bar. I need a new one & your desktop looks very cutting edge... Please email me or PM me... :p I would like a chat...

Thanks
JediMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2004, 20:43   #74
Lew
Inactive

Services: VIP50, TiVo
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array

Click for large version
Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 22:49   #75
John Smiths
cf.addict

Services: NTL Cable and Phone, Sky TV as NTL was (is) terrible!
John Smiths is on a distinguished roadJohn Smiths is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to John Smiths

Well, on my brand new windows laptop i have this...(i am generally a mac user if you hadn't guessed - only got the pc because i had to... at first i moved the taskbar to the top and downloaded object dock and put it at the bottom, but it kept on crashing, so i got rid of it....)
John Smiths is offline   Reply With Quote