Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Nintendo Channel has launched.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Nintendo Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Nintendo Channel has launched.

Old 30-05-2008, 12:52   #1
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Nintendo Channel has launched.

The new Nintendo Channel has arrived on the Wii consoles today, the channel gives you an interactive guide to what’s new in the world of Nintendo gaming. Having previously launched in Japan during November of 2007 and in the US of May 2008.

It allows you to download trailers and videos of upcoming games, get info on Nintendo titles and will also have downloadable demos of DS games to upload to your DS.

To get it on your Wii you’ll need to go to the the Wii Shop and download it for free. You can read more about the Nintendo Channel on the official website HERE

One feature I did like on installing it was it asked me if I wanted to opt-in or out to receiving adverts on my Wii Messageboard from game companies about new releases and sending data of my gaming activities to Nintendo.
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-05-2008, 13:25   #2
Nikesh
Inactive

Nikesh has reached the bronze age
Nikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze age
Re: Nintendo Channel has launched.

Cool, I will check it out later.
Nikesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 21:22   #3
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Sounds good.

I think WiiWare has been launched too?
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 10:10   #4
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
Sounds good.

I think WiiWare has been launched too?
Aye WiiWare launched on 20th May, I downloaded Lostwinds and must say considering the size restrictions on WiiWare titles, it's a damn good game, better than some full price titles I've seen for the Wii. It's getting some great reviews and the developers have already hinted to a sequel on the site.

There's video's of the Wiiware titles on the Nintendo Channel, and Ninty reckon that there's around 100 titles due out soon. Only downside is going to be where to store them if we get a wedge of good titles.
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 10:30   #5
mouqeet
cf.addict

Services: VM
mouqeet is an unknown quantity at this point

excellent
mouqeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 23:05   #6
andrew.shearman
Inactive

andrew.shearman is an unknown quantity at this point

can anyone tell me if there is software u can downlode so the DVD driver in the wii can work?
andrew.shearman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 23:24   #7
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Oooh, necropost.

Off topic, too.

And something you have already asked:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/16...3-wii-dvd.html
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote