Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Mario Kart Wii

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Nintendo Games Systems

Mario Kart Wii

Old 17-04-2008, 20:48   #16
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Wii Mario Kart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehTech View Post
I will definately get this for my Wii, will wait a few months first though, as I'd expect it to be 2 expensive at the moment!
Have seen this going for £32 at Chavda. My nipper paid £35 in Gamestation, but as he traded in a couple of games he doesn't play, he only had to cough up £15 for it. Even at thirty-something quid, I'd say this is good value as it has lots of replay value if you play online.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-04-2008, 01:21   #17
hoggie
Inactive

Services: V+.XL tv & Bb
hoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nice

don't you just love it mario cart online
been playing mario cart since the day it first came out and still play it nearly every friday round friends.
ive got the xbox360 with call of duty 4. but still love the Wii
hoggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2008, 11:38   #18
TehTech
Permanently Banned

TehTech is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
Have seen this going for £32 at Chavda. My nipper paid £35 in Gamestation, but as he traded in a couple of games he doesn't play, he only had to cough up £15 for it. Even at thirty-something quid, I'd say this is good value as it has lots of replay value if you play online.

lol all I'd need then are some friends that could actually afford a Wii lol
TehTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2008, 11:43   #19
southwell
Inactive

Services: Sky HD Virgin Phone + 50mb
southwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation era

I got it for £19.99 when Amazon miss priced it
southwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 01:33   #20
hoggie
Inactive

hoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nice

have we got team on here ?
and who plays on-line ?

the manual drift has been changed, on the cube you could snake on the Wii the reverse snaking doesn't work

but still a great game
Old 25-04-2008, 13:49   #21
braysoj1
cf.geek

Services: virgin media xl , freeview, sky
braysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to all
mario kart wii

any 1 got mario kart wii if u have add me

2062-9384-1439
braysoj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 00:18   #22
hoggie
Inactive

Re: mario kart wii

Quote:
Originally Posted by braysoj1 View Post
any 1 got mario kart wii if u have add me

2062-9384-1439
going to add you as soon as i can get the wife off it

here's mine Wii Mii code 2234-7402-7282

machine code for messages and chat is 4030-8185-3289-2544.
Old 29-04-2008, 00:20   #23
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Mario Kart Wii

We've got a sticky thread for Wii Numbers & Friend Codes

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/16...ic-friend.html

EDIT:

Added you both to it

Also - remember everyone, if you add someone as a Friend, make sure you let them know so that they can add you in return.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 20:52   #24
BBKing
R.I.P.

Services: 20Mb VM CM, Virgin TV
BBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny star
BBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny star
Send a message via ICQ to BBKing

Bah - I love this game, I just wish my son wouldn't accuse me of cheating every time I go past him in a power slide pretending to be the Stig...
BBKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 14:16   #25
Nikesh
Inactive

Nikesh has reached the bronze age
Nikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze age

I really want to buy this game but it seems to be out of stock everywhere!
Nikesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 18:14   #26
dogtanian
Inactive

dogtanian is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikesh View Post
I really want to buy this game but it seems to be out of stock everywhere!
I got mine by keeping an eye on this stock checker site: http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/mario-kart-in-stock.asp

Great game. I've only got one more kart and one more character to unlock.
dogtanian is offline   Reply With Quote