Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | I'm a Celebrity : 2010

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

I'm a Celebrity : 2010

Old 24-11-2010, 20:43   #76
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: I'm a Celebrity : 2010

LIke a can see through the internet and see you do the wash up Oh and first of all I'm quite chilled. Second I'm entitled to have an opinion good or bad and yes I do very much like the show but what I did mean was if people keep voting for the likes of Gillian Mc Keith or wagner then yes the shows are going to be destroyed for the people that like them and will be gone. Now is that more to your understanding. Nowhere in any of my threads did I say I didn't like the show or slag it of and if I did then you would have the right to tell me to and watch something else.

Ok rant over
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-11-2010, 20:46   #77
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post

Ok rant over

Thank god for that. *Shakes Hands*
Old 24-11-2010, 20:48   #78
Sasha222
Inactive

Old 25-11-2010, 20:22   #79
Sasha222
Inactive

Gillian has finally lost the plot.

---------- Post added at 20:14 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

Im really getting to like Stacey but now wish I could understand what she is saying half of the time now.

---------- Post added at 20:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

Wow that was very good and Stacey was so so supportive to him on it. It was lovely to see other people doing the trial and now I hope the public dont pick Gillian to do anymore trails as I'm sick of seeing her and want to see the others and how they do
Old 25-11-2010, 20:28   #80
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!

Quote:
Gillian has finally lost the plot.
Only just realised that?

Wonder what her special garlic, herb tasted like on that goat the other night. I bet they thought it was fish....
Old 25-11-2010, 21:00   #81
Sasha222
Inactive

Well she has lost the extra marbles she had Imagine now they all have realised that what she sneaked in was sneaked in, in her knickers. Yuk! It dont bare thinking about.

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 20:32 ----------

I dont like Dom and dont know why he is called a comedian as I dont find him one bit funny

---------- Post added at 20:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

Oh my god that looks bad the bite

---------- Post added at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 20:48 ----------

I reallly hope the public dont keep Gillian in
Old 25-11-2010, 21:08   #82
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I dont like Dom and dont know why he is called a comedian as I dont find him one bit funny
No, I like Dom! he's my kind of man

I think Gillians game plan all along was to entertain the public. she's said so herself more or less. I don't think the public will change their mind about her though. so her plan was wasted. she's like a character that goes into BB with the intention of being whacky and everything thinking it's what the public like.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 21:16   #83
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

I'm liking Stacey Only cause she's 2 steps removed from family and probably 1 of only 2 genuine people on the show, the other being Shaun. What you see is what you get.
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 21:52   #84
Sasha222
Inactive

I like Stacy and Lembit and thats it at the moment but then we didn't get to see much of the others since Gillian has been the one to be the one dominating the show. Hope she's gone tonight and we can get to see what the others are like

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:19 ----------

She is going to be kept in for a long time now
Old 26-11-2010, 03:35   #85
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P1BtqqD0WA&feature=aso

LOOOOOL The Gillian Song
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 07:40   #86
MTJR
Inactive

MTJR is a jewel in the roughMTJR is a jewel in the roughMTJR is a jewel in the roughMTJR is a jewel in the roughMTJR is a jewel in the rough

As a supposedly serious programme X-Factor will lose credibility if someone like Wagner wins. Good on him I say! I definitely won't be sorry to see the back of the programme. Don't watch it and never have.
MTJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 10:16   #87
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

'Dr' McKeith has clearly exceeded her 'use by' date and I'm fast coming to the conclusion that the show has also. Judging by her appearance and behaviour, I'm wondering if she practices what she preaches when it comes to health and nutrition...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 10:21   #88
Sasha222
Inactive

She does look bad and whatever she so called healthy eating she is on she's not a good adverstisment for it. She looks like death warmed up and really unhealthy looking
Old 26-11-2010, 11:17   #89
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
She does look bad and whatever she so called healthy eating she is on she's not a good adverstisment for it. She looks like death warmed up and really unhealthy looking
She's a bit like Priscilla Presley being used as an advertisement for plastic surgery.

Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 18:20   #90
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
She's a bit like Priscilla Presley being used as an advertisement for plastic surgery.

A very unfortunate photo of Priscilla, lovely looking lady, why did she feel the need to have plastic surgery? As for Gillian, her street cred has fallen to an all time low. Is there not one amongst them that has the bottle to tell her what an absolute pain in the posterior she is?
Unfortunately the timing of tonight's episode clashes with another prog I am following on channel 4 'The Event'. Means I am going to be switching back and forth between the two.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote