Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 21-08-2012, 17:20   #3901
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

The Bourne Legacy - 7/10

Good acting but it felt that it was seriously lacking in many areas compared to the original trilogy.
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-08-2012, 15:33   #3902
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

The Bourne Legacy - 7 / 10, not seen the others.

Expendables 2 - 8 /10 - ok, the plot is weak and mostly predictable, but hey, tons of action, and some real send up lines. Gotta love all those action heroes in one movie.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 12:13   #3903
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried twice to watch Lockout, my mind wandered so much it sent me a post card.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 19:07   #3904
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Watched The Avengers last night, good film. 8/10
Old 29-08-2012, 19:11   #3905
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
The Bourne Legacy - 7 / 10, not seen the others.

Expendables 2 - 8 /10 - ok, the plot is weak and mostly predictable, but hey, tons of action, and some real send up lines. Gotta love all those action heroes in one movie.
I really want to see The Expendables 2

You should check out the first three Bourne films - an excellent trilogy
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 22:39   #3906
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Colombiana - 8/10

decent film. it went by a bit too quick though.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 13:10   #3907
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Snow White and the Huntsman - 4/10. Dodgy accents, dodgy acting- Charlize Theron especially, script written by a ten year old.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:57   #3908
mullerman
cf.member

Services: Virgin 50mb,tv,phone
mullerman is on a distinguished roadmullerman is on a distinguished road

Snow white and the huntsman - 6/10 ,yes it was corny and pretty predictable BUT it was also entertaining.
mullerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 15:18   #3909
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

DREDD

4/5

Much better than the Stallone version. Urban was excellent as Judge Dredd. Simple story, but done well and with some good (& gory!) action scenes.

Full review on my Letterboxd profile.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 15:23   #3910
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Dredd 3D - 7/10.

Good fun action film, much better than the previous version.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2012, 12:29   #3911
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
BULLITT is the last movie i saw..

Excellent movie!!!!

I just got the VHS tape and the CAR CHASE is even better in ANALOGUE than it is watching it online!! (No surprise there) -- The sound is richer and just more pleasant....

Analogue is the best!!!! -- BEST PICTURE,BEST SOUND!!! (Especially in SP mode)

I was introduced to the movie BULLITT a couple years ago when i discovered this clip of the car chase in that movie!

http://www.hotrodsandclassics.com/Fu...os/Bullitt.wmv

Excellent and BEST CAR CHASE ever!! (And the whole movie is amazing) -- AND IN ANALOGUE ITS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!! (Boy stuff was so good back then!)

I give it an EXCELLENT rating!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2012, 14:27   #3912
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
BULLITT is the last movie i saw..

Excellent movie!!!!

I just got the VHS tape and the CAR CHASE is even better in ANALOGUE than it is watching it online!! (No surprise there) -- The sound is richer and just more pleasant....

Analogue is the best!!!! -- BEST PICTURE,BEST SOUND!!! (Especially in SP mode)

I was introduced to the movie BULLITT a couple years ago when i discovered this clip of the car chase in that movie!

http://www.hotrodsandclassics.com/Fu...os/Bullitt.wmv

Excellent and BEST CAR CHASE ever!! (And the whole movie is amazing) -- AND IN ANALOGUE ITS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!! (Boy stuff was so good back then!)

I give it an EXCELLENT rating!
what a croc lol give me my 7.1 digital cinema surround with a 55 inch digital HD picture over VHS anyday of the week
Old 15-09-2012, 18:38   #3913
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

The cabin in the woods. What utter tosh, gets a big fat 0/10 from me.
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2012, 21:03   #3914
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by alferret View Post
The cabin in the woods. What utter tosh, gets a big fat 0/10 from me.
I have to agree.
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2012, 21:23   #3915
jempalmer

Services: 500gb Tivo & V+. TV XL, 60MB BB, M Phone.

Men in Black 3 last night. 6/10.