Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Merged:-Comcast makes Bid for Sky

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q

Merged:-Comcast makes Bid for Sky

Old 14-04-2012, 09:54   #751
Doz007
cf.geek

Services: VM 200Mb BB, Sky Q Silver 2TB
Doz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Nice find MM, all these first seasons on Anytime+ are a godsend to people like me who've only just joined Sky.
Doz007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-04-2012, 11:26   #752
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Ill prop download them tonight me thinks
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 13:25   #753
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Ill prop download them tonight me thinks
I downloaded the whole 22 episodes the other night , just under 2gb an episode
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 13:49   #754
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

thats alot of space gone :O
Old 14-04-2012, 13:50   #755
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
thats alot of space gone :O
I've two boxes it used 1% per episode.
Old 14-04-2012, 14:17   #756
nstokes
Inactive

i only have 250GB so i wonder how much of that it would use?
Old 14-04-2012, 14:25   #757
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Quote:
i only have 250GB so i wonder how much of that it would use?
That is the Standard Sky+HD box the same as my two , it uses 1% space per episode if you download it in HD. The Sky+HD is actually a 500gb with 250gb personal planner and 250gb for Anytime meaning 60hrs HD personal recording.
Old 14-04-2012, 15:15   #758
nstokes
Inactive

BNot bad then, so it will only use 22% of my total HDD space
Old 14-04-2012, 15:26   #759
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Quote:
BNot bad then, so it will only use 22% of my total HDD space
Yep that's all it's using on mine.
Old 14-04-2012, 15:34   #760
nstokes
Inactive

Well its defo going to be downloaded tonight then
Old 14-04-2012, 16:59   #761
Doz007
cf.geek

Doz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation era

The entire 1st season only seems to have taken up 5% of space on my box!
Old 14-04-2012, 17:02   #762
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
The entire 1st season only seems to have taken up 5% of space on my box!
Get you with your 240 hrs HD recording capacity , Don't know whether you've watched it but Strike Back Project Dawn is an excellent series currently on Anytime+.
Old 14-04-2012, 17:57   #763
Doz007
cf.geek

Yeah, I noticed it earlier but then also noticed that it's the second season.

The original Strike Back (Season 1) is only available in SD at the moment unfortunately.
Old 15-04-2012, 11:27   #764
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Get you with your 240 hrs HD recording capacity , Don't know whether you've watched it but Strike Back Project Dawn is an excellent series currently on Anytime+.
My dad likes that so ill download that, what channel is it on in anytime+?

P.s I know want a 1TB box, anyone wanna sell one for £10.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
Yeah, I noticed it earlier but then also noticed that it's the second season.

The original Strike Back (Season 1) is only available in SD at the moment unfortunately.
What channel in anytime+ is it from so i can DL it?
Old 15-04-2012, 11:29   #765
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

It's off Sky One HD , it was an excellent Sky production in my opinion.