Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Walking Dead

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

The Walking Dead

Old 14-01-2018, 11:09   #16
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Walking Dead

As per the renewals and cancellations thread, it has just been renewed for a 9th season.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-01-2018, 14:00   #17
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

As you say General no surprise The Walking Dead has been renewed for a 9th season. The makers need to be careful though that they don't drag the battle with the Saviours on to long because people will eventually get bored of it. Just my opinion,other opinions are available!
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 17:30   #18
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
The makers need to be careful though that they don't drag the battle with the Saviours on to long because people will eventually get bored of it
I was sick and tired of it before it even began. The season 6 finale did my head just because the events leading up to it were just so unrealistic. I don't need happy endings but the relentless pounding they do in season 7 did my head in and I said back then that if it continued I wouldn't bother watching it any more. They need to get this saviours story line out of the way, bring everyone together as a new community and get back to zombie stuff.
Old 14-01-2018, 22:45   #19
telegramsam
telegramsam

telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I was sick and tired of it before it even began. The season 6 finale did my head just because the events leading up to it were just so unrealistic. I don't need happy endings but the relentless pounding they do in season 7 did my head in and I said back then that if it continued I wouldn't bother watching it any more. They need to get this saviours story line out of the way, bring everyone together as a new community and get back to zombie stuff.
Yes I agree 100%/
Old 03-02-2018, 20:15   #20
General Maximus
Ran Away

Old 03-02-2018, 23:13   #21
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Spot on GM, they should let bygones be bygones, kiss and make up with Negan, and get back to the whole point of the series. Alternatively take the Saviours out (as long as it takes no more than about 20 minutes of the first episode) then, as you say, get back to some serious zombie culling.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 14:51   #22
telegramsam
telegramsam

Agree entirely,high time the saviours were defeated and they got back to fighting the zombies.
Old 04-02-2018, 16:28   #23
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Agree entirely,high time the saviours were defeated and they got back to fighting the zombies.
Lets hope AMC are reading this.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 13:09   #24
General Maximus
Ran Away

stupid finale and really annoying. It is unrealistic that after having been pummelled all this time that they let everyone go free and they magically have a change of heart and aren't going to cause any trouble. They should have killed Neegan and the saviours for retribution, prevent any uprisings in the future and draw a line to start a new. They then could have gone back to the sanctuary and got the normal families and workers and liberated them and started the new plan. You can't tell me that the power hungry woman with the bitchy attitude who turned D in had an epiphany and is now content playing with her plant pots and being run of the mill Joe Bloggs. They obviously feel like they need to keep them around for the story and some friction next season but for god sake MOVE ON!. Everyone is sick and tired of it.
Old 16-04-2018, 13:23   #25
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

For once l agree with you General.
Old 16-04-2018, 19:26   #26
General Maximus
Ran Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
For once
It should be all the time
Old 30-05-2018, 18:46   #27
General Maximus
Ran Away

Quote:
Could Rick be leaving The Walking Dead? According to Collider, Andrew Lincoln will exit the AMC TV show during season nine.

Lincoln plays Rick Grimes on the hit zombie drama, which also stars Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, Melissa McBride, Lennie James, Alanna Masterson, and Josh McDermitt.

While AMC has not confirmed the report, Collider says Andrew Lincoln will be leaving The Walking Dead in the middle of the show’s upcoming ninth season. Already, we know that star Lauren Cohan is only contracted for six episodes of season nine since ABC picked up her pilot, Whiskey Cavalier.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:32   #28
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Time to call time on the Walking Dead.

Fear the walking dead is far better this season
Old 31-05-2018, 15:30   #29
telegramsam
telegramsam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Time to call time on the Walking Dead.

Fear the walking dead is far better this season
Not sure I agree with you although they will need to improve on the last serries if they want to pull in the viewers.
Old 31-05-2018, 19:47   #30
General Maximus
Ran Away

like with Daniel Craig and James Bond, I am always a bit cynical about these things and wonder if he says he isn't interested in doing it in interviews and stuff and "I have had a great time on the series but I feel the time has come to move on and try something different bla bla bla" so that when it comes round to renewing the contracts they assume he doesn't want to do it and offer him a ridiculous amount of money to stay.