Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 03-02-2009, 13:24   #856
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb View Post
but console users upgrade to and its an expensive game also. How much do you think the ps4 and the xbox roundandroundincircles is gonna cost new?
Well,i bet a new console every 4 or 5 years is less than a new graphics card every 2 or 3 years.
I like PC gaming also,but I just find the console more convenient.AND....you also know the game will always work,no comp.problems
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2009, 13:34   #857
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will21st View Post
I like PC gaming also,but I just find the console more convenient.AND....you also know the game will always work,no comp.problems
Not always the case these days unfortanetly lol.

Also dont forget that multi-platform game's are generally more expensive on the console's to.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 13:48   #858
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstamper View Post
Same here icestar, I brought Fallout 3 last weekend and can't put it down it really is superb. I'm now on level 19 and I have the Tesla armour and the excellent alien ray-gun, I dread to think how many hours I've spent on it, Saturday night I finally switched off at 03.30am
I haven't been as addicted to a game since the days of Final Fantasy 7, Fallout 3 certainly warrants a 9.5/10
I finally bought Fallout 3 last week after getting the lunchbox collectors edition from Gamestation for £24.99 on PS3.

Its a fantastic game and love it, although not really got that far in it yet.
Old 03-02-2009, 13:51   #859
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I finally bought Fallout 3 last week after getting the lunchbox collectors edition from Gamestation for £24.99 on PS3.

Its a fantastic game and love it, although not really got that far in it yet.
You have a lot to look forward too....
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 00:32   #860
Charlie_Bubble
Inactive

Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age

Mostly playing Left4Dead at the moment with some Stranglehold as I have it on rent from Lovefilm.
Charlie_Bubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 14:39   #861
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

Bit of Halo 3. want the meta-game achievements
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 13:19   #862
smeagoly1
Inactive

Services: Bugger all now apart from 8meg ADSL and only 2 meg at best!!!! I want my 20meg cable back!
smeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nice

Far Cry 2 in single player mode. Can't get away with multi on it, even though i am a multi player addict.
I picked it up last week, quite cheap in a closing down sale, and just love it on max settings , especially lobbing nads and suddenly realising...BUSHFIRE!!!! run run...too late haha

I still drag out my old Hitchhickers Guide To The Galaxy, text adventure disk and have a bash. I still love those old type of text only things.
smeagoly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 14:20   #863
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

FreeCell.... 100 concurrent wins
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 23:24   #864
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

Gears 2, only Seriously 2.0 and the new annex achievement to go, then ill have em all
Old 12-02-2009, 19:38   #865
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Playing Fuzion Frenzy 2 at the moment, its a very easy 1000 gamerscore, ive got 600 in a couple of hours.
Old 12-02-2009, 19:42   #866
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
FreeCell.... 100 concurrent wins

You sure?
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 19:59   #867
moaningmags
Inactive

Services: 20mb, Tv, Phone
moaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze array
moaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze array

Doesn't concurrent mean at the same time? I know the female of the spieces can multi-task better than men but surely that's pushing it
moaningmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 21:15   #868
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

just 1000 gamerscored Fuzion Frenzy 2. Only got it a few hours ago too
Old 13-02-2009, 01:41   #869
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

F.E.A.R 2, Got a chance to have a play just after midnight tonight. Have to say it seems very good. Has had me jumping a couple times already and only played an hour.

Look forward to playing some more over the weekend. Now am going to attempt to sleep without have a nightmare lol.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 22:11   #870
AntiSilence
Inactive

Services: C#/ASP.NET Web Development
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by moaningmags View Post
Doesn't concurrent mean at the same time? I know the female of the spieces can multi-task better than men but surely that's pushing it
Lol, yes. Consecutively would be more accurate lol.
AntiSilence is offline   Reply With Quote