Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Help! send Mobile back to virgin

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Help! send Mobile back to virgin

Old 18-05-2010, 14:30   #1
nyck
Inactive

nyck is on a distinguished roadnyck is on a distinguished road
Help! send Mobile back to virgin

My wife ordered a LG Viewty smart .The touch screen was very unresponsive ,so they sent a courier with a replacement and we gave back the old one.The replacement was no better so we decided to cancel the contract under the cooling off period.

They ordered us a returns envelope to send it back.This never arrived and since then we've called up 4 times in total and none of the 4 evelopes have turn up over the past 2 months.
They suggested posting it back are selfs Special delivery and they're refund us,but i dont trust them if they cant send a simple returns envelope to us.

We can't order another phone until this goes back to we are Stuck.

Can anyone from Virgin help

thanks nyck
nyck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-05-2010, 15:00   #2
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Help! send Mobile back to virgin

So you're moaning about paying to return a phone you don't think is fast enough?? Surely VM don't have to repay return postage fees even under distance selling rules and only do so as a favor to the customer who themselves is making the choice to return it
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 13:17   #3
nyck
Inactive

nyck is on a distinguished roadnyck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
So you're moaning about paying to return a phone you don't think is fast enough?? Surely VM don't have to repay return postage fees even under distance selling rules and only do so as a favor to the customer who themselves is making the choice to return it
Correct
Give that man a biscuit.
nyck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 13:40   #4
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyck View Post
Correct
Give that man a biscuit.
Well hat kind of attitude will get you loads of help

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 21:07   #5
greyfox1974
Inactive

greyfox1974 is an unknown quantity at this point

well if virgin cant be arsed sendin out a returns envelope so why should they pay for it i as the lg viewty smart it comes n go's with the unresponsive and it is a totaly crap fone and looks like they have taken it of they website do you have a virgin mobile shop nexts to u i would take it there
greyfox1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 21:13   #6
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyfox1974 View Post
well if virgin cant be arsed sendin out a returns envelope so why should they pay for it i as the lg viewty smart it comes n go's with the unresponsive and it is a totaly crap fone and looks like they have taken it of they website do you have a virgin mobile shop nexts to u i would take it there
I take it you only do text speak.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 00:21   #7
greyfox1974
Inactive

greyfox1974 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
I take it you only do text speak.

no i call on it n use the daft net on it also lol
greyfox1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 20:37   #8
toby53
Inactive

toby53 is on a distinguished roadtoby53 is on a distinguished road

Couple of weeks ago I ordered a Nokia 5800 by phone, after charging it up 4 times in 4 days (totally dead each time) I contacted VM arranged to send it back, the same day I went to VM in Birmingham and picked up a new phone ( Blackberry ) no problems with taking a new contract out while technically the first conract was still in place
toby53 is offline   Reply With Quote