Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What do you think happens when we die?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

What do you think happens when we die?

Old 02-05-2023, 11:53   #16
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: What do you think happens when we die?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Also Ricky Gervais:

---------- Post added at 11:44 ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 ----------

But how do you get to be so selective?

---------- Post added at 11:51 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

If you cannot understand or comprehend how something works, evolved, etc. this does not mean you have to then impose a deific origin. It just means that you do are not able to comprehend the solution. It does not means there isn't one.
This thread is about opinions not a debate thread. I have learned my lesson before. I am secure in my faith I do not need to justify it or debate it here
Old 02-05-2023, 13:01   #17
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
This thread is about opinions not a debate thread. I have learned my lesson before. I am secure in my faith I do not need to justify it or debate it here
No comments on opinions, got it.
Old 02-05-2023, 13:03   #18
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
No comments on opinions, got it.
You can do what you want I was simply telling you I am not prepared to debate my faith on this forum.

I wonder why you have to try and make everything a fight. Not a question an observation
Old 02-05-2023, 13:03   #19
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

BTW, it is probably the OP's place to decide that "this thread is about opinions not a debate". He may well agree with you but shouldn't he be the one saying this?
Old 02-05-2023, 13:04   #20
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Quote:

I wonder why you have to try and make everything a fight. Not a question an observation
Old 02-05-2023, 13:04   #21
ianch99
cf.mega poster

Quote:
You can do what you want I was simply telling you I am not prepared to debate my faith on this forum
Not quite true, you say this thread is not a debate.
Old 02-05-2023, 13:05   #22
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Quote:
Not quite true, you say this thread is not a debate.
Quote:

Old 02-05-2023, 13:10   #23
ianch99
cf.mega poster

Quote:
You can do what you want I was simply telling you I am not prepared to debate my faith on this forum.

I'm not fighting. I thought this is a forum where you can debate people's arguments, opinions and statements. If the OP doesn't want this here then fair enough. If you do not want to respond to my questions then, again fair enough.

You said:

Quote:
When I look at the infinity and wonder of the universe I struggle to accept the scientific theories on reality, I can not accept that life just happened by pure chance. A single cell splits and becomes 2 cells and so on till eventually as if by magic a heart starts to beat.
which does not directly address the OP's question so I was felt it was appropriate to reply to this statement.
Old 02-05-2023, 13:16   #24
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Quote:
When I look at the infinity and wonder of the universe I struggle to accept the scientific theories on reality, I can not accept that life just happened by pure chance. A single cell splits and becomes 2 cells and so on till eventually as if by magic a heart starts to beat.

I am a Christian although some fellow Christians will not accept me as one but that is a debate I do not want to have on this forum

My belief is that there will be a great tribulation where only true Christians will be left after Armageddon they will be tasked with rebuilding the Earth to an Eden like state while the dead are resurrected and are taught to love God. After 1000 years those who do not accept God along with Satan will cease to exist. There is no Hell in my beliefs

I know most of you will see this as a fairy tale but as I said previously my lack of faith in science pushes me to believe in creation or in the very least intelligent design.

On top of that even if I am wrong and science is right we are energy our body is full of electricity and science tells us energy does not die it simple changes form

If I am wrong then I will never know I am wrong but if I am right I can go ner ner ner to all those who think I am wrong hahaha
complete quote of what I actually said as it all follows on from the start to complete my view
Old 02-05-2023, 14:50   #25
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post

If there is a heaven, what do we do there? Why has science not told us where it is or more information about it?

Does this by the OP not invite debate?
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 15:16   #26
ianch99
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I would tend to agree
Old 02-05-2023, 15:20   #27
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Quote:
I would tend to agree

but does it say interrogate posters about their opinion/faith? anyway as I say I am not prepared to debate my faith others may well be willing you should wait for them
Old 02-05-2023, 16:15   #28
ianch99
cf.mega poster

Quote:
but does it say interrogate posters about their opinion/faith?
Seems a bit harsh
Old 02-05-2023, 16:45   #29
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

It was a thread to find out mostly what people thought happens when we die and if we do believe in something what that something actually is and how we get or do not get there.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 17:52   #30
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
but does it say interrogate posters about their opinion/faith? anyway as I say I am not prepared to debate my faith others may well be willing you should wait for them
Stop posting in the topic then.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote