Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Formula 1 2012 season

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Formula 1 2012 season

Old 26-05-2012, 16:34   #166
jempalmer

Services: 500gb Tivo & V+. TV XL, 60MB BB, M Phone.
Re: Formula 1 2012 season

Thank you den, it's an incredible venue. We're saving to go before we die
Advertisement
Old 26-05-2012, 16:38   #167
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by jempalmer View Post
Thank you den, it's an incredible venue. We're saving to go before we die
Well its not cheap to go there but at least you have up to 40 years to fulfill your dream.
Old 26-05-2012, 16:41   #168
jempalmer

Thanks for that den. Not entirely sure that your up to 40 years estimate is correct, however,by the grace of God.....
Old 26-05-2012, 16:42   #169
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I think that any fan of F1 would agree that this season should be one of the most exciting ever. The tyre problems that some teams appear to be suffering just add to the mix. Monaco is the worst in terms of overtaking possibilities but, a big but, would you want to see it off the calender?
I would have it off. Unless it changed.

but i am brutal at times, when it comes to entertainment...a kitten otherwise (oops..should I say tiger with a soft spot? )
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 16:44   #170
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 16:47   #171
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

How is that formula 1?...lol...but amusing

was the cat looking for the right channel?...If so, it is 408 on sky
Old 27-05-2012, 15:07   #172
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Mark Webber becomes the sixth winner in six races at Monaco, crossing he line just half a second ahead of Nico Rosberg.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/18220835
Old 27-05-2012, 16:32   #173
jempalmer

An awesome race
Old 27-05-2012, 16:50   #174
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
An awesome race
Yes it was absolutely brilliant apart from Hamilton's pit stops again.
Old 27-05-2012, 21:39   #175
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

I found it was a boring race, was a precession
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2012, 05:37   #176
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
On this Mr Stokes l have to disagree with you.
Old 28-05-2012, 05:52   #177
colin25
Inactive

Quote:
I wholly agree.
Old 28-05-2012, 08:14   #178
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
On this Mr Stokes l have to disagree with you.
Thought you would somehow how was it a great race. Very very little overtaking and not much excitment. Roll on Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
I wholly agree.
Im glad someone does
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2012, 09:44   #179
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Totally agree with you.. Monaco is not a modern F1 track instead it's a narrow track that should have been labeled as unsuitable decades ago yet only holds on because of the amount of money that it generates..

Personally I turned off half way through (although I did watch highlights later it didn't improve)
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2012, 16:06   #180
colin25
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Totally agree with you.. Monaco is not a modern F1 track instead it's a narrow track that should have been labeled as unsuitable decades ago yet only holds on because of the amount of money that it generates..

Personally I turned off half way through (although I did watch highlights later it didn't improve)
i might watch monaco..if it showed a bit more scenery...same as i like tour de france, great way to see France. But equally it is past its date, only there for money purposes, not racing purposes.