Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Labour's Direction Under Jeremy Corbyn

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

Labour's Direction Under Jeremy Corbyn

Old 10-10-2018, 10:22   #631
OLD BOY
Experience is everything

Services: 2 V6 boxes; Full House; Now TV, Amazon and Netflix; VM broadband and landline
OLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze array
OLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze array
Re: Labour's Direction Under Jeremy Corbyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Can you not see why the likes of BBC and Sky aren't reporting it yet? Going on national television on the back of an anonymous blog is unlikely. They would want to to do due diligence to work out if their own reporters trust and can verify the blogger, or find additional sources or wait until there are more blogs and then they can report it as a trend of em.

Loads of stories bubble away under the surface on partisan blogs, Twitter and Private Eye before they reach the level of national broadcaster but the BBC is not a rolling feed of blogs posts from Guido, The Canary and LabourList.

Not saying they won't cover it but unlikely to be like this unless it picks up more steam and/or they add to the reporting. Expecting the PM program to regurgitate an anonymous blog is mad.
I agree with your assessment.

I do think Labour is hypocritical, though, and there are plenty of examples of that.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-10-2018, 18:37   #632
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has reached the bronze age
ianch99 has reached the bronze ageianch99 has reached the bronze ageianch99 has reached the bronze ageianch99 has reached the bronze ageianch99 has reached the bronze ageianch99 has reached the bronze ageianch99 has reached the bronze ageianch99 has reached the bronze ageianch99 has reached the bronze ageianch99 has reached the bronze ageianch99 has reached the bronze ageianch99 has reached the bronze ageianch99 has reached the bronze ageianch99 has reached the bronze ageianch99 has reached the bronze ageianch99 has reached the bronze age

Yes I know it is the Guardian but the headline made me laugh

All too easy for Corbyn as Maybot reduced to babble
Old 10-10-2018, 18:56   #633
OLD BOY
Experience is everything

Services: 2 V6 boxes; Full House; Now TV, Amazon and Netflix; VM broadband and landline
OLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze array
OLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Yes I know it is the Guardian but the headline made me laugh

All too easy for Corbyn as Maybot reduced to babble
Yes, a funny article, although not sure how accurate it is. Haven't seen PMQ's yet.

One thing I would say, though, is that what TM said at conference has already been twisted. She did not say 'austerity is over'. She said it was 'in sight', which is very different.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote