Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The PS4 Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

The PS4 Thread
View Poll Results: Will you buy the ps4
Never 25 28.09%
Maybe 22 24.72%
Defo 37 41.57%
No sure 5 5.62%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-04-2020, 19:03   #421
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The PS4 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I don't do scary haha. The weeping angels in the Doctor Who game made me jump out my skin, so don't know about that.

No montion sickness at all, I played it for about 3-4 straight hours. 2 hrs on Doctor Who and then London Heist followed by Street Luge.

I'll need to sort it as I have my USB hard drive plugged in the back so the box is plugged at the front just now. So it's a jumble on the floor.
Seeing you like the PSVR so much you will probably be interested in Astro Bot and it is currently only £12.99 on the UK store.

Old 19-04-2020, 19:15   #422
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I've got the demo but not tried it yet.

Just bought Blood and Truth in the sale as loved the demo and also farpoint as I love an FPS.
Old 04-05-2020, 21:47   #423
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Is there anyone here with Assassin's Creed Unity that is willing to help me get an online 10 sync assassinations trophy as it is the only one I need?
Old 05-05-2020, 04:50   #424
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Is there anyone here with Assassin's Creed Unity that is willing to help me get an online 10 sync assassinations trophy as it is the only one I need?
l wish l could help you SnoopZ but alas l can't but there must be somebody on here who plays it..
Old 05-05-2020, 20:31   #425
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Monthly Games for May.

Cities: Skylines
Farming Simulator 19

May give Skylines a go but not great games in my opinion.
Old 05-05-2020, 20:34   #426
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Monthly Games for May.

Farming Simulator 19

Hmmm out of those two Farming Simulator 19 would be my pick but alas l do share your sentiments somewhat SnoopZ.
Old 05-05-2020, 20:48   #427
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Hmmm out of those two Farming Simulator 19 would be my pick but alas l do share your sentiments somewhat SnoopZ.
I thought you would go for SimCity.
Old 05-05-2020, 20:55   #428
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
I thought you would go for SimCity.
l have never been into that game to be perfectly honest SnoopZ.
Old 07-05-2020, 13:56   #429
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Monthly Games for May.

Farming Simulator 19

Terrible choice of games. Two sim type games together isn't much variety.

Skylines is a great game though. I've had it for my MacBook Pro since it came out. Can usually waste hours on it.

Recently picked up Jurrasic World Evolution though and that is a great game. So if I redeem this months games I will likely not play them.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:06   #430
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Pacman Championship Editions 2 currently free via US PSN until 10pm today, also free on Xbox and PC.

---------- Post added at 10:06 ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 ----------

Ended up buying Arcade Game Series 3-1 pack from US store for $4 while on offer.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:13   #431
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Pacman Championship Editions 2 currently free via US PSN until 10pm today, also free on Xbox and PC.

---------- Post added at 10:06 ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 ----------

Ended up buying Arcade Game Series 3-1 pack from US store for $4 while on offer.
Pacman that is a blast from the past.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:20   #432
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Pacman that is a blast from the past.
Nothing like the normal Pacman which is why I finally bought it on US store as I loved Galaga in my teens.
Old 23-05-2020, 11:41   #433
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Just a heads up for when the Days of play 2020 sale starts for software, hardware and subscriptions.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg EYnul6uWkAAMn1I.jpg (21.1 KB, 12 views)
Old 23-05-2020, 11:52   #434
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Planning on snapping up Days Gone for £15.99 the rumoured price, not sure about Death Stranding i may fall asleep playing it.
Old 23-05-2020, 12:09   #435
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

I've not seen any of the rumoured prices or game lists yet. Will probably end up getting a few things.