Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Show Snippets & General Information

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

TV Show Snippets & General Information

Old 24-04-2008, 12:39   #601
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson T View Post
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/news/cult/.../10/4980.shtml

But take a look at the date

If it materialises then it could be good - but I wouldn't get you're hopes up. If I recall correctly it was due around the same time as the new blakes 7 series (which totally failed to take off)

edit - and from imdb
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0366112/
Looks like a new Blakes 7 may be a goer after all....

http://www.teletext.co.uk/entertainm...to+return.aspx
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-04-2008, 13:13   #602
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society

2 things give me the creeps.

1. is that dude that can stretch him self out and get everywhere and eat peoples organs.
2. that dude in 1 episode who worked for a circus and had that puppet that killed the kids..

oh xfiles if only u answered some questions!
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2008, 13:14   #603
Xaccers
Inactive

Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:

yes!
Just hope they don't change the liberator.
Xaccers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2008, 13:19   #604
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I suppose it depends if it's a remake or a sequel.

It would be nice if they could find a souped up liberator type ship
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 20:56   #605
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:

Another (longer) article. Apparently they are making two 60 minute episodes.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../nblake124.xml

---------- Post added at 20:56 ---------- Previous post was at 20:48 ----------

Being Human

If you watched this one off drama back in February you may be interested to know that the BBC have comissioned a 6 part series. Being human was about two friends (one is a werewolf, the other is a vampire) who live in a house with a young woman (who is a ghost).

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 20:56   #606
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Another (longer) article. Apparently they are making two 60 minute episodes.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../nblake124.xml
Any suggestions for the actress to play Servelan?
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 22:04   #607
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Dr Richard Dawkins will play himself in the Dr Who S4 finale, Michael Brandon will also appear as a General.

The next Christmas special should feature the Cybermen as they have been spotted on location (filming in a graveyard).

ITV have picked up the new Sanctuary series to be shown on ITV4 later this year.

The BSG prequal series (Caprica) is taking shape, with the Graystones and the Adams (later to be the Adamas).

Although not officially announced, SC-FI do not appear to have renewed Flash Gordon.

Primevals third season has begun filming, with three new characters joining the cast.

Old 12-05-2008, 22:49   #608
homealone

Interesting stuff about Dr Who

Also the confirmation of Sanctuary on ITV - the first tranche demanded a sequel, so something to look forward to - in my opinion, of course

Thanks Paul ..
Old 13-05-2008, 22:48   #609
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Knight Rider has been picked up for the 2008-2009 season.

http://www.nbc.com/Knight_Rider/

Moonlight has been cancelled.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a95...t-renewed.html
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 08:02   #610
aliferste
cf.mega poster

aliferste has reached the bronze age
aliferste has reached the bronze agealiferste has reached the bronze agealiferste has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to aliferste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Being human was about two friends (one is a werewolf, the other is a vampire) who live in a house with a young woman (who is a ghost).

...with hilarious consequences.
Old 14-05-2008, 08:56   #611
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Reaper has been picked up for a second season of 13 episodes.

Old 14-05-2008, 09:24   #612
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society

i like moonlight! i like vamps
i hate US TV
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 21:35   #613
CuddlesTC
Inactive

CuddlesTC is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm gutted about Moonlight; don't think I've been so much in love with a show since Firefly. I sure know how to pick 'em
CuddlesTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 21:45   #614
TraxData

Services: 25/25 Symetrical.

I Wish they'd bring farscape back...i miss aeryn!
Old 14-05-2008, 23:49   #615
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

I can't be bothered to get involved with fantasy/SF TV shows anymore.So many get cancelled and when you have invested time in getting to know the characters and their stories, it's rather peeving to find yourself left hanging mid story wondering how it all turns out. It really pees me off.

The end result is I just don't watch them.What's the point in never knowing how a story ends?

I'd rather buy a book and know that there will be an ending of sorts and I won't be wasting my time.