Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] NTL Email Issues

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service > Webspace, E-Mail & Browsing Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar

outstanding email

Old 20-06-2004, 02:09   #1
inthewildteam
cf.member

inthewildteam is an unknown quantity at this point
outstanding email

02:06 on a Sunday morning

My IC24 email no problem

My Eidosnet email no problem

NTL fubar!!!

It can't be that busy right now can it?

Nothing on the server status page

How long before this problem is really sorted once and for all?
inthewildteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-06-2004, 19:45   #2
veejay
Inactive

veejay is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: outstanding email

Are people still having problems on NTLWorld email from last week? I am still waiting for replies from a friend from Friday and Tuesday. He's on NTL but I'm not.
veejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2004, 21:49   #3
inthewildteam
cf.member

inthewildteam is an unknown quantity at this point

Veejay,
this email thing has been going on for ages, well over a year!

Rephrase that, getting worse for over a year.

As far as the NTL server status page shows there isn't a problem at the moment, however I'd bet money that many users of this forum will tell you otherwise.

My mail is working at the moment, try contacting your m8 again and ask him to resend, you might be lucky.
inthewildteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2004, 21:58   #4
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Chris W has a nice shiny star
Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Chris W

veejay- are you saying that the ntl user is having problems sending mail? or that he has not received the messages that you sent him...?

There have been no recent problems that i have heard of with ntl users sending email.

MB
Chris W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2004, 14:33   #5
veejay
Inactive

veejay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybreath
veejay- are you saying that the ntl user is having problems sending mail? or that he has not received the messages that you sent him...? There have been no recent problems that i have heard of with ntl users sending email.
A friend of mine emailed me on Friday the 11th, I mailed him back the same night but got no reply, so I mailed again Tuesday, and heard nothing till last night when he said that the Tuesday email had arrived very late.

Not sure if he even got the one from Friday. I am going to ask that in my reply (and let's see how long he waits for that reply to arrive)!

I didn't know if he was mailing me back and I wasn't getting them, but it looks like the problem is for him to receive them to begin with.
veejay is offline   Reply With Quote