Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 06-02-2007, 22:48   #91
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star
Re: what game are you playing

I love the CSI Games
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-02-2007, 22:50   #92
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I'm replaying the first one over again to try and get 100% on all episodes.
Old 07-02-2007, 13:41   #93
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

I've been giving Dead Rising a good hammering over the past couple of days.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 13:55   #94
NEONKNIGHT

Mostly Gears of War and a spot of Jewel Quest arcade game.
Old 07-02-2007, 14:05   #95
pooper
Inactive

Services: VM 20Mb
pooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
I've been giving Dead Rising a good hammering over the past couple of days.
That game cracks me up

The first time i picked up the chainsaw and ran into a crowd of zombies.... lol
pooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 14:11   #96
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper View Post
That game cracks me up

The first time i picked up the chainsaw and ran into a crowd of zombies.... lol
LOL, my favourite weapon so to speak has to be the lego man mask/head from the toy store.

Yesterday I was mostly playin Brian Lara 2005
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 17:55   #97
pooper
Inactive

pooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of light

Ohhh not found the lego man thing... :O

The drill and shower head are also pretty funny
Old 10-02-2007, 20:29   #98
Huwge
Inactive

Huwge is an unknown quantity at this point

Switching between Oblivion and Dungeon Siege 2 at the moment. Have Dark Messiah waiting to install once I finish DS2...and on the old (and I mean old) laptop still playing my fave game..Powermonger (just a shame i cant get the sound to work)
Huwge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 14:07   #99
SamH
Inactive

Services: Telewest 10Mbit
SamH is an unknown quantity at this point

Live For Speed, right now. Can't leave it alone. It's the best genuine racing simulator by far, and it's online/multiplayer too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdfWap_6Fr4
SamH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 16:08   #100
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Just finished Fear - extraction point - I think I spent more time trying to get it running on my machine than I did actually playing it...

Next up is Fahrenheit
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 16:12   #101
pooper
Inactive

Haven't got round to playing Extraction Point yet. I got really bored with FEAR.. endlessly wading through enemies in those offices... zzzzzz. Is is worth playing through?

Fahrenheit is a good game btw
Old 11-02-2007, 16:23   #102
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper View Post
Haven't got round to playing Extraction Point yet. I got really bored with FEAR.. endlessly wading through enemies in those offices... zzzzzz. Is is worth playing through?

Fahrenheit is a good game btw
See I really liked fear - thought it had a really good atmosphere - the AI was really good and so on.
Also I think as it was the first game I played after I had installed the fatal1ty card, and was using it with surround sound headphones - so the game became even more creepy...

extraction point is much the same think, spook noises, and so on - if you didn't like fear you probably won't like extraction point - though it is a far shorter game
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 16:34   #103
pooper
Inactive

I didn't really hate it, it just got a bit boring after the novelty of the 'bullet time' wore off. But yah the AI was good.

They should have had more of those invisible dudes... they were the only thing that semi-freaked me out

The end part was especially un-scary for me
Old 11-02-2007, 20:45   #104
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars

Picked up Rayman Raving Rabids today... been playing it this afternoon with my son and the missus, and we've all had a real blast.

Cow tossing is good, but the disco dancing game is brilliant!
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 21:32   #105
jerryl
Inactive

jerryl is an unknown quantity at this point

rome total war, grim fandango and a good ol' cs 1.6
jerryl is offline   Reply With Quote