Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | X Factor: 2010

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

X Factor: 2010

Old 27-11-2010, 11:48   #151
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: X Factor: 2010

Ya thats your choice if you want it removed. Your entitled to that but theres hundreds of channels that you have a choice to go to. It's not like that channel all of a sudden on It's own comes on and you have to watch it. I would like a lot of things gone as well but I do understand that what is not my taste is othere peoples so there for I respect that. Soccer takes over the soaps sometimes but that is the way it is and the way they decide to run the programmes. Does it annoy me of course it does but I just go away and watch something else. I dont call for sport to be removed.

I just accept other people do like different things and thats it. I dont go on threads slagging of what the people like and giving out about it.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-11-2010, 16:45   #152
MTJR
Inactive

MTJR is a jewel in the roughMTJR is a jewel in the roughMTJR is a jewel in the roughMTJR is a jewel in the roughMTJR is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
I dont go on threads slagging of what the people like and giving out about it.
I didn't think I was.
MTJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2010, 17:01   #153
Sasha222
Inactive

Put it this way. This is a thread for poeple who like X factor and to discuss the show and the acts they like and dont like. Fair enough if you want to join in and give constructive posts about it but this thread is'nt for slagging it of and I dont think It's fair. I really do understand you dont like it, I even understand you cant stand it and I do understand you want it of the air and thats your choice. Lets just agree to disagree
Old 27-11-2010, 19:13   #154
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

I read on the web page Vote for the worst.com that someone pays £30.00 per week for WAGNER, are they totally mental.

Who is going tomorrow, any guesses ?
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2010, 20:52   #155
Sasha222
Inactive

They must have more money than sense. I wouldn't be surprised if Matt was in the bottom two as he is telling the truth about the joke of keeping in Wagner and speaking out about it which some people dont like. I think either Cher or Mary could be at the bottom but It's hard to call

---------- Post added at 19:39 ---------- Previous post was at 19:15 ----------

What's the theme for tonight anyone know?

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:39 ----------

Danni is starting to losing the plot now. Loius Walsh is a right prat. He moved out of the house please let this be the last time he is on stage and he moves on from the show tomorrow night. I can only hope

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 19:56 ----------

I honestly cant see how they think she is the best in the competion. She can sing but that is it. She doesn't have the WOW factor

---------- Post added at 20:39 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

He was the best and I hope he's not voted out tomorrow night.

---------- Post added at 20:52 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

Didn't expect that. Thought it was finished
Old 27-11-2010, 21:27   #156
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

I strongly believe that the bottom Two will be Mary Byrne and Cher will be in the bottom two, and it will be very sad.

By far the worst performance of the night, again was Wagner. He cannot sing, or perform, and yet people are insuring that he wins the show, they must be totally mindless *****,.

I also believe that One Direction will win with Matt in second place, IF Wagner wins, then l think it will be a travesty . And the people that have lost there money on voting, should claim it back.
Old 27-11-2010, 21:36   #157
Sasha222
Inactive

Unless there was a fix in the phone lines to make someone a winner then I dont think the people will get there money back just becasue of Wagner winning the show. If he was voted fair and square then there is nothing that can be done about it. People are just voting to annoy Simon Cowell for Wagner in there droves but what they are forgetting they are building up his bank account and no matter what happens Simon Cowell will be have to give him a record deal.

All the songs were boring tonight but out of all of them Matt was the best out of a bad bunch.

I have to say Danny is the best judge and is not afraid to speak her mind and say how it is. The other judges are tone deaf this year
Old 27-11-2010, 21:42   #158
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I read on the web page Vote for the worst.com that someone pays £30.00 per week for WAGNER, are they totally mental.

Bloody hell! That was *almost* a link from Arthur! Go on Arthur - link up them words and click the globe / chain icon above!!

GO WAGNER!!
Old 27-11-2010, 21:45   #159
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSainsbury View Post
Bloody hell! That was *almost* a link from Arthur! Go on Arthur - link up them words and click the globe / chain icon above!!

GO WAGNER!!
That is very unfair. Enough is enough. He doesn't have to post a link so what is your problem. Is this another start to a bashing Arthur? I hope some day when you need help from a poster you wont get the same rude response
Old 27-11-2010, 21:47   #160
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

I can't believe you Sainsbury,you want Wagner to win, I suggest you get in the same boat as him, and even if he did win, Cowell will do the same as he did with Brookstein - Nothing.
Old 27-11-2010, 21:48   #161
Sasha222
Inactive

Well said Arthur. Good on you
Old 27-11-2010, 21:57   #162
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
That is very unfair. Enough is enough. He doesn't have to post a link so what is your problem. Is this another start to a bashing Arthur? I hope some day when you need help from a poster you wont get the same rude response

It was said in jest - hence the smile smiley.

---------- Post added at 21:57 ---------- Previous post was at 21:56 ----------

Quote:
I can't believe you Sainsbury,you want Wagner to win, I suggest you get in the same boat as him, and even if he did win, Cowell will do the same as he did with Brookstein - Nothing.
Arthur - you can call me Lee as that's my name

What's wrong with him - he's entertaining - XFactor is a joke of a show anyway. He's going all the way - watch this space!
Old 27-11-2010, 21:58   #163
Sasha222
Inactive

Ya but I think Arhur now has had enough of the bash Arthur and It's not fair and also it really is gone beyond a joke
Old 28-11-2010, 16:08   #164
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Simon Cowell actually likes 'novelty' acts, they're the ones that will make him the most money.

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 17:29   #165
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Katie will go tonight for definate. and I think Cher too.

I predict that Wagner will stay there till the final where he wins and we all eagerly wait for his Xmas single to come out and nobody buys it
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote