Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]
View Poll Results: Will you be opting out of the Virgin Ad Deal?
Yes, Definitely. 958 95.51%
No, I am quite happy to share my surfing habits with anyone. 45 4.49%
Voters: 1003. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 30-05-2008, 20:56   #7636
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

OK who has a login to moneysavingexpert.com ???

I know someone started a thread there recently, please can you add a post about the protest event with a link to the Digg article as below:

http://digg.com/tech_news/No_DPI_web..._Protest_Event

Ask people to Digg it, I really want to see this make the front page.

Also any other forums where people have started threads, please do the same, including the BT Beta forum if possible.

Florence, could you cover it on ISPReview forums?

Lets try and get this news out there, there is only so much I can do on my own and only so many press contacts in my list, so the more people push news of this event around the better.

I want that Digg article to hit 300 Diggs in the next 2 hours please. Lets not have any arguments about "I don't have a Digg account", I don't have a lot of things but I go out of my way to try and keep this issue in the public eye, so really for the sake of 2 minutes to register and 1 click to Digg it, there is no excuse really.

Everyone here should be Digging these stories, that is one way people can really help spread the word.

Alexander Hanff
Advertisement
Old 30-05-2008, 21:18   #7637
davidb24v
Inactive

Services: TV (M), Phone (M), Broadband (XXL)
davidb24v is on a distinguished roaddavidb24v is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHanff View Post
Ok, I've just signed up for the digg thingy. Still haven't got a clue how to "digg" stuff. Is it this?

It must be a young person thing - better block it in the work firewall on Monday then

Dave
Old 30-05-2008, 21:22   #7638
JohnHorb

Services: 10MB Broadband, DTV, Telephone

Quote:

I know someone started a thread there recently, please can you add a post about the protest event with a link to the Digg article as below:

Done

Old 30-05-2008, 21:24   #7639
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidb24v View Post
Ok, I've just signed up for the digg thingy. Still haven't got a clue how to "digg" stuff. Is it this?

It must be a young person thing - better block it in the work firewall on Monday then

Dave
You just need to click on the little Icon that says "Digg" when you go to the story, once you have clicked it the icon will change to say "Dugg" and will not longer be an active link.

Alexander Hanff
Old 30-05-2008, 21:25   #7640
tdadyslexia
Inactive

Services: Cable Modem 60MB 2 TiVo Box's one, 1TB the other 500GB Plus Phone from NTL
tdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Dugg
Old 30-05-2008, 21:30   #7641
serial
Inactive

serial is on a distinguished roadserial is on a distinguished road

maybe not 2 hours, but it's spreading
Old 30-05-2008, 21:31   #7642
davidb24v
Inactive

Services: TV (M), Phone (M), Broadband (XXL)
davidb24v is on a distinguished roaddavidb24v is on a distinguished road

Thanks Alex,

That be "dugged" then

Dave

ps. Now off to other (car) forums where I've got a few people interested in this issue to get some more digging done...
Old 30-05-2008, 21:31   #7643
wecpc
Inactive

wecpc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Also any other forums where people have started threads, please do the same, including the BT Beta forum if possible.

Florence, could you cover it on ISPReview forums?

Lets try and get this news out there, there is only so much I can do on my own and only so many press contacts in my list, so the more people push news of this event around the better.

I want that Digg article to hit 300 Diggs in the next 2 hours please. Lets not have any arguments about "I don't have a Digg account", I don't have a lot of things but I go out of my way to try and keep this issue in the public eye, so really for the sake of 2 minutes to register and 1 click to Digg it, there is no excuse really.

Everyone here should be Digging these stories, that is one way people can really help spread the word.

Alexander Hanff
Registered and Dugg

Colin
Old 30-05-2008, 21:33   #7644
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

That's better folks, keep em coming.

Alexander Hanff
Old 30-05-2008, 21:40   #7645
homealone

Quote:
You just need to click on the little Icon that says "Digg" when you go to the story, once you have clicked it the icon will change to say "Dugg" and will not longer be an active link.

Alexander Hanff
Dugg for you, Alexander - 29, now

Old 30-05-2008, 21:47   #7646
mattyh
Inactive

mattyh is an unknown quantity at this point

30 now
Old 30-05-2008, 21:54   #7647
davethejag
Inactive

davethejag has a spectacular aura about themdavethejag has a spectacular aura about themdavethejag has a spectacular aura about themdavethejag has a spectacular aura about them

Hi All, just sent the http://nodpi.org/ link to Web-User Newsdesk

Regards,

davethejag
Old 30-05-2008, 21:57   #7648
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davethejag View Post
Hi All, just sent the http://nodpi.org/ link to Web-User Newsdesk

Regards,

davethejag
Thanks Dave.

Alexander Hanff
Old 30-05-2008, 22:00   #7649
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Dugg, and I've posted a link on a few forums I'm on.
Old 30-05-2008, 22:04   #7650
bluecar1
Inactive

Services: No DPI Kit snooping on USERS
bluecar1 has a spectacular aura about thembluecar1 has a spectacular aura about thembluecar1 has a spectacular aura about thembluecar1 has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
That's better folks, keep em coming.

Alexander Hanff
alex, links for you

contact page for evening standard, londonlite and metro papers
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/home/a...ils/article.do

contact page for the londonpaper
http://www.thelondonpaper.com/advertising/contact.html

these cover most of the commuters in london each day,

a good article telling them about the demo with a subject line of something like "demo planned for BT AGM" to catch the editor's eye then the details to get some publicity and hopefully they will turn up to have a look and do a story on the day

peter
Closed Thread